BMW Wedding Convoy 28.06.08 7.30am to 11am

Re: BMW Wedding Convoy 28.06.08 7.30am to 11am

balletbearcindy;351171 said:
Hello..... I'm serious in the convoy le...... why no body reply me???? :furious: :furious: :furious:

BBC my small mate, because he wants only BMW's in the convoy.

phil;351174 said:
BBC my small mate, because he wants only BMW's in the convoy.

See I knew it....... Car Discrimination!!!!! :furious: :furious:
Who say I am NOT going to drive a BMW in the convoy??? :evil:
I really serious ma... so do I get the pink ribbons a not?

BBC, if u are serious in coming along, please add your name in the list so that Clemz will know and is able to arrange for your presence as well.

Cheerio!

Cindy, keep calm, take deep breath

if you want to join, put your name on the list and state car and colour, if you want, you can take my place.

Try not to look prettier than the bride on the day ok

she is very tense. i'll give her my pink ribbons after the wedding convoy. haha

I just realised that it's on saturday and not sunday. If you need another e92 in your convoy, i can volunteer my services. congrats on your wedding.
:)

balletbearcindy;351177 said:
See I knew it....... Car Discrimination!!!!! :furious: :furious:
Who say I am NOT going to drive a BMW in the convoy??? :evil:
I really serious ma... so do I get the pink ribbons a not?

There is no discrimination of any sorts till you made your own assumptions, you didn't even give the groom to be sufficient lead time to respond.

He specifically asked for and stated the reason why he wants BMWs in the convoy. Can you not understand that he thinks his bride would love that? Are you going to begrudge the beautiful bride for something she does not even know will be taking place???

In fact there has been nothing but goodwill in this thread when some people have volunteered though they do not know the groom personally till you came along and go :furious: :furious: What is your problem when first, you did not follow the lead and post your nick/name and make of car you would like to drive as part of the convoy.

You should be glad phil and Sam has been exceptionally tolerant and nice to you despite your "outburst" be it just in jest or whatever.

I suppose they are "wise" men whom would just give in to you little lady...well take it I'm dumb and not so gracious.

haha willy. relax dude. :)

benji ben;351202 said:
haha willy. relax dude. :)

ya i will keep my satay sticks on the table and not aim her.

anyway back to topic, anyone bringing walkie talkies along? local or (extended range aka export sets)?

i would love to join but i need to work.

anyone want to drive my car for the convoy?

Azrielsc;351179 said:
BBC, if u are serious in coming along, please add your name in the list so that Clemz will know and is able to arrange for your presence as well.

Cheerio!

:) Serious..... of course serious... been trying to find tht page...... :juggle:

phil;351180 said:
Cindy, keep calm, take deep breath

if you want to join, put your name on the list and state car and colour, if you want, you can take my place.

Try not to look prettier than the bride on the day ok

Alamak... Uncle Phil, I very calm wht..... :lol2: I'm still breathing lor... :nehnehhh: Dun wan la, how can I take your place??? :laughlik: Ride with you can??? :lol2:
I also dun know the groom, just want to make his bride happy on this special day ma.... Who doesn't wan a unforgetable Wedding??? :(
I only wan to volunteer, I also wan to see the bride happy and share the joyous moment ma, like tht also kenna reprimended!!!!:( :(
I never look pretty in the first place so dun worry.....

benji ben;351196 said:
she is very tense. i'll give her my pink ribbons after the wedding convoy. haha

I not tensed le... :laughlik: But PINK ribbons le..... I like.... Really must gib me yours ya.... :cloud9:
Next time if I have wedding I can use to tie my little piglet :lol2:
Thanks Benji:laughlik:

pilotsnoopy;351206 said:
....anyone bringing walkie talkies along? local or (extended range aka export sets)?

I'll bring mine if it will help. Mine are 'extended range' models.... :p

pilotsnoopy;351206 said:
ya i will keep my satay sticks on the table and not aim her.

anyway back to topic, anyone bringing walkie talkies along? local or (extended range aka export sets)?

Have I STEPPED or been STEPPING on you? :screwedu: If I had which I totally dun think so APOLOGISE to you. If you think tht you need to aim your satay sticks at me, please feel free to do so.........

balletbearcindy;351249 said:
Have I STEPPED or been STEPPING on you? :screwedu: If I had which I totally dun think so APOLOGISE to you. If you think tht you need to aim your satay sticks at me, please feel free to do so.........

No apologies...lets say hi if you are coming along for wedding convoy...i'll tie pink ribbons to the satay sticks...

Reminder to all that it is THIS SATURDAY !

Attire is either L/S Shirt or BMW Polo Tee.

Have sent out email to all with convoy details, pls report early to convoy leaders who will break you out into groups.

Bridal car will lead the convoy.

Pink ribbons to be collected in the morning from Matthew Neo at Springdale clubhouse.

pilotsnoopy;351288 said:
No apologies...lets say hi if you are coming along for wedding convoy...i'll tie pink ribbons to the satay sticks...

:cloud9: Hm... okie we say "Hi & Hello" on Saturday ya... I treat you eat satay next time when we have satay meet up (lexibabe say wan) then you tie pink ribbons to the satay stick and gib me ok :lol2: :lol2: not aim at me huh....:lol2: :lol2:

hitmee;351210 said:
i would love to join but i need to work.

anyone want to drive my car for the convoy?

No one respond to driving the E92 Harmann kitted twin turbo? I want... In a heartbeat man... I drive I drive!!!

hi guys, try not to OT k ?

thanks thanks....

Reminder to all that it is THIS SATURDAY !

Attire is either L/S Shirt or BMW Polo Tee.

Have sent out email to all with convoy details, pls report early to convoy leaders who will break you out into groups.

Pink ribbons to be collected in the morning from Matthew Neo at Springdale clubhouse.

Need 2 fast cars to taxi my photographers !

Any volunteers ?

Will be zipping in and out so that my photographers can get different angles and views

i've received the email.

hitmee. i'll drive your e92. me me me. hahaha

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups