BMW-SG Food reccomendation thread

Re: BMW-SG Food reccomendation thread

holland drive one moved to dover already... same curly hair boss.... he moved to dover beside SP

im his regular cust

Terry;630808 said:
holland drive one moved to dover already... same curly hair boss.... he moved to dover beside SP

im his regular cust

Oh, no wonder I couldnt find. Thx bro for the infor!

Chocs;602447 said:
....eh...has anyone tried...but the XO horfun (White) with slice fish in blk 46, Holland drive is oso popular....& nice... long queue..

..another contender, selling same food, same style...is @ Alexandra coffee shop..opposite AIA Insurance building...nearby ABC..

tried the Holland Drive one before. Quite nice but the portion not big enough for me.

Ng Ah Sio Bak Kut Teh...ahhh my fav!

The branch at MBS somehow isn't that good....the main store is da best!

made mistake of reading this at 1am...
how to go sleep later with massive cravings?

damn you.

...tis food thread suicidal...needs sum life...sum food pixs will be nice....:D

I'm having nasi lemak while posting the pictures. Yummy ....

HajjahMariamNasilemak.jpg

This is the stall where I satisfy my addiction to nasi lemak during the weekend. Location is Kovan market.

HajjahMariamNasiLemak3.jpg

The chicken wing is crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside. You have to try it to believe. The seasoning is just right. Some stores seasoned their wings to a extend that you will feel very thirsty after eating 2 wings.

HajjahMariamNasiLemak2.jpg

This picture don't look tempting as the ingredients are all mixed up because I tao bao. $2.50 per packet for chicken wing, fish and egg is economical.

Ok have to go finish up the rest of the chicken wing ....... :yummie:

Last edited by a moderator:

Penang white curry noodle

The gravy is white in colour when served. You need to add in some chilli paste and stir it. Now it looks more like curry noodle. Do not assume the chilli paste is not spicy. It bloody hot! I was greedy and dumped a spoon full of it into the gravy. I came out of the place underwear wet.

Besides the curry noodle, you may want to try the pig's blood (could be chicken's blood as I wasn't paying attention while my salesman was telling me what it was). Pig's blood in the curry noodle makes the dish more complete.

They serve boiled chicken as well. Meat is tender and succulent.

Aplologise for the missing pictures on the curry noodle because I was too busy slurping down the heavenly noodles coated with curry. :yummie:

Whitecurrynoodle.jpg

Whitecurrynoodle2.jpg

for bak kut teh fans, famous Ng Ah Sio one has just opened another outlet along tangoing katong road (near the punggol nasi lemak)

I love Bak kut teh! Can you put some pics of the Ng Ah Sio one Bro ryoung1?

ryoung1;794109 said:
for bak kut teh fans, famous Ng Ah Sio one has just opened another outlet along tangoing katong road (near the punggol nasi lemak)

It's grossly overpriced. The peppery type and not that great. Soup wasn't hot enough, the veggie sucked, the service is lacklustre. Waste my money and will never go back.

Last edited by a moderator:

Thanks for the review black cookie! At least now i don't have to bother going there to try, was thinking of going during lunch time with my boss. Haha. :)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
betonstein1

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back