BMW.SG D&D 2008 - 18 Oct 2008 (Sat)

Re: BMW.SG D&D 2008 - 18 Oct 2008 (Sat)

Thanks Babe for organising one of the best and fun D&D...........
Best part of the nite was towards the end.... when everyone starts looking for a LAMBO car key.........
I was thinkin.... babe organise a "treasure hunt" game??
Winner or the person that found it gets to drive away Toto's Lambo..... :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

milk15;388742 said:
Best part of the nite was towards the end.... when everyone starts looking for a LAMBO car key.........
Winner or the person that found it gets to drive away Toto's Lambo..... :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

totoseow;388753 said:
that was a spoiler man....

No leh, actually that was quite interesting. Maybe not so interesting for you but it was quite funny when me and FP was trying to describe how the key looks like to the staffs working there... Hmm.... " it is a LAMBO key"

bmwF1;388764 said:
No leh, actually that was quite interesting. Maybe not so interesting for you but it was quite funny when me and FP was trying to describe how the key looks like to the staffs working there... Hmm.... " it is a LAMBO key"

According to Toto's son, we're all entitled to a free dinner...

Ya it was hilarious when we went, er the key has a lambo emblem??!!! haha....

milk15;388742 said:

i missed out on the treasure hunt... had to go home bathe dog....

so many cameras but no one took foto of the banner?

Mockngbrd;388784 said:

We did ! :)
We gathered by the banner and the shots were taken by Joe's assistant as well as Herman's. Insisted that the banner must be captured. The banner was awesome...well done Louis !

Babe, Sam and everyone responsible...many thanks !

Mockngbrd;388784 said:
i missed out on the treasure hunt... had to go home bathe dog....

I thought the dog was already bathed:yummie: , having participated actively in the "Downpour" party:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

babe;388697 said:
ya lo.. whole night hearing you " I want prawn... i want prawn" ... hahahah... cannot stand u....

CONFIRMED BRO...I WAS JUST RIGHT BESIDE U...EVERYTIME I LOOK AT U, U WILL SAY I WANT PRAWN...THEN I WILL OPEN ALL THE BOXES AFT GOING THROUGH I WILL TELL U..NO MORE LIAO...THEN U WILL SAY I WANT PRAWN...THEN...IT KEEP GOING AND GOING AND GOING........THEN U WILL GIVE A KIND OF LOOK....HMM....HOPE NO CANDID SHOT ON THAT....:lol2: :lol2:

Bmer;388854 said:
M....HOPE NO CANDID SHOT ON THAT....:lol2: :lol2:

Uh, still got shots from at least 5 other cameras to come hor.... lol....

Sam - where are the shots from your cam lah? I'm dying to see the shots taken with your 1.5kg mine-is-the-biggest lens...

Bmer;388854 said:
CONFIRMED BRO...I WAS JUST RIGHT BESIDE U...EVERYTIME I LOOK AT U, U WILL SAY I WANT PRAWN...THEN I WILL OPEN ALL THE BOXES AFT GOING THROUGH I WILL TELL U..NO MORE LIAO...THEN U WILL SAY I WANT PRAWN...THEN...IT KEEP GOING AND GOING AND GOING........THEN U WILL GIVE A KIND OF LOOK....HMM....HOPE NO CANDID SHOT ON THAT....:lol2: :lol2:

Yeah loh....non-stop man...I dnt dare to make noise coz I am one of them that finish the prawns...thank you all bros n sis for helping me peel...yummu.....:nehnehhh:

heyjudd;388871 said:
Yeah loh....non-stop man...I dnt dare to make noise coz I am one of them that finish the prawns...thank you all bros n sis for helping me peel...yummu.....:nehnehhh:

HAHAHAHA...KEN MIA LIAO...

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Herman, tolong hor... I want to post the photos, please resize them 1st to something smaller! 800x600 or smaller please!

sam busy asking people to drink only. go around with the beer bucket. hahaha but overall, it was a great D&D. thanks to all the peeps involved. a great job guys. looking forward to the one next year. :)

coming..

SRY SAM.

i uploaded online already leh.
they're quite big :p

Sounds like everyone had a good time last year, looking forward to the one for 2009

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
betonstein1

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back