BMW F30 M3 F80 Full Conversion With Fender Type:08

I have an F30 and want to install M3 F80 type front bumper and rear bumper, don't want to change fenders or anything. JUST WANT A DIRECT FIT FRONT AND REAR M3 BUMPER FOR MY F30. Please help.

Also as a general question, if i get a front and rear original F80 second hand pair of bumpers will they fit on my F30 directly? Or will i need to change front and rear wings for them to align?

My address is;
Quelin Zammit
Paul Target
Commercial street
Qormi
QRM3000
MALTA

But i can also get them shipped from;
SLC12952
Quelin Zammit
c/o EUF GROUP LTD.
Unit 30, Kerry Avenue Purfleet Industrial Estate,
Purfleet, Essex, RM15 4YE,
UK

If someone can send me the front and rear new M3 style front and rear bumpers for my normal non-M Sport F30 that would be fantastic, if not, can you please guide me if i can buy a second hand front and rear F80 bumpers and put them on my F30 without changing anything else?

Thanks, your help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again!!

M3 Front Bumper Black + Imola Red On BMW F30.

Contact Daniel @ 96303880

BMW 3 Series F30 Sapphire Black Done Up!

Parts Consist Of:
- M3 Front Bumper For F30 (PP Material)
- M3 Metal Fender For F30...
- M3 Metal Bonnet For F30
- M3 Look Double Slate Grill (ABS)
- M3 Bumper Grill & Foglight Grill (PP Material)
- M3 Sideskirt For F30 (PP Material)
- M3 Sidemarker For Fender (ABS)
- Plus Replacement Parts

Contact Daniel @ 96303880 for more info.

BMW F30 335i With M3 Conversion +Ferrai Red Rosso Corsa outerlayer respray!

M3 F80 Look Conversion Parts Consist Of:
- Front Bumper (PP)
- Front Splitter (PP)
- Bumper Grill & Foglight Grill (PP)
- Sideskirt (PP)
- Sideksirt Extension for M3 (PP)
- Rear Bumper (PP)
- Rear Diffuser (PP)
- M3 Metal Fender for F30
- M3 Sidemarker
- M3 Metal Bonnet
- M3 Look Replacement Mirror Cover
- All Replacement Parts For This Conversion

:Biggrin:If JDM had a membership, they had given me a platinum one.

I had installed my Bastuck quads from an exhaust shop. Prior to this, I had driven down and let them check the outlet. I had twins exhaust from one outlet on my M-Performance diffuser with M-Performance rear bumper. Exhaust shop confirmed fit with drilling twins on other side. Unfortunately,it didn’t fit:anger: took a cab and bought quad diffuser, also didn’t fit :shoot: problem is the exhaust and not the mounting holes within the diffuser.
If you require quads from Bastuck , you will definitely need an F80 bumper. I had all the luck with Daniel. He cannibalized a full set just for one part for me. He even had it painted to my Color code and installed it in the shortest time before I could return to the exhaust shop for the specific mounting holes on the F80 bumper even when his shop is operating at maximum capacity, he made my worries go away when mine was a last minute emergency. Daniel and his team really gone beyond the call of duty for me. I am really very appreciative towards them and they have my utmost gratitude. Thanks to his superb service,I feel more of a Friend instead of a business-customer transaction. Even though he has many customers, he made me feel like I’m the only customer and resolve the issue on hand and with recommendations ,just in case future problems come up.
My bodykit has been on since day 1 and now is the 3rd year. Seems like it was only yesterday he mounted it. If you bros/Sis have any queries on your cars not just bodykit and styling issues, I am sure he will find the perfect fit for your needs.
JDM autocare, Daniel and your team, thank you very much

Thanks for your compliments bro.

Trying my best to solve your problems,im glad that the rear bumper fits the exhaust nicely.

Enjoy the new look of your car.

Cheers,
Daniel

:Biggrin:If JDM had a membership, they had given me a platinum one.

I had installed my Bastuck quads from an exhaust shop. Prior to this, I had driven down and let them check the outlet. I had twins exhaust from one outlet on my M-Performance diffuser with M-Performance rear bumper. Exhaust shop confirmed fit with drilling twins on other side. Unfortunately,it didn’t fit:anger: took a cab and bought quad diffuser, also didn’t fit :shoot: problem is the exhaust and not the mounting holes within the diffuser.
If you require quads from Bastuck , you will definitely need an F80 bumper. I had all the luck with Daniel. He cannibalized a full set just for one part for me. He even had it painted to my Color code and installed it in the shortest time before I could return to the exhaust shop for the specific mounting holes on the F80 bumper even when his shop is operating at maximum capacity, he made my worries go away when mine was a last minute emergency. Daniel and his team really gone beyond the call of duty for me. I am really very appreciative towards them and they have my utmost gratitude. Thanks to his superb service,I feel more of a Friend instead of a business-customer transaction. Even though he has many customers, he made me feel like I’m the only customer and resolve the issue on hand and with recommendations ,just in case future problems come up.
My bodykit has been on since day 1 and now is the 3rd year. Seems like it was only yesterday he mounted it. If you bros/Sis have any queries on your cars not just bodykit and styling issues, I am sure he will find the perfect fit for your needs.
JDM autocare, Daniel and your team, thank you very much

hello daniel i would like to enquire the price of installation and spray painting of these parts for the f30 to f80 conversion as i had the rest of the bodykit installed from you :

-Front Bumper...
-Front Splitter
-Aluminium Fender
-Side Marker

cheers!

hello daniel i would like to enquire the price of installation and spray painting of these parts for the f30 to f80 conversion as i had the rest of the bodykit installed from you :

-Front Bumper...
-Front Splitter
-Aluminium Fender
-Side Marker

cheers!

PM Replied.

Thanks bro

BMW 3 Series F30 Alphine White From Factory Basic Bumper,Convert Into M3 Look F80 Bodykit!

Thank You For Your Support

M3 F80 Look Conversion Parts Consist Of:
- Front Bumper (PP)
- Sideskirt (PP)
- Rear Bumper (PP)
- Rear Diffuser (PP)
- M3 Metal Fender for F30
- M3 Sidemarker

▶️Call or WhatsApp Daniel https://wa.me/6596303880 for more info◀️

SaY7ltt.jpg

fK4BsOV.jpg

5XMozb1.jpg

6PB8URp.jpg

tDhze5G.jpg

Ny88whl.jpg

3Vp9mmo.jpg

7a95MT4.jpg

Kyf2wtZ.jpg

Pre Owned BMW F30 LCI Mineral White Collected From Dealer & Came To Us Straight For M3 Look Bodykit w/Out Fender!

Thank You For Your Support

M3 F80 Look Bodykit Parts Consist Of:
- Front Bumper (PP)
- Front Splitter (PP)
- Sideskirt (PP)
- Sideksirt Extension (PP)
- Rear Bumper (PP)
- Rear Diffuser (PP)
- M3 Look Replacement Mirror Cover

▶️Call or WhatsApp Daniel https://wa.me/6596303880 for more info◀️

O4s1Vnw.jpg

AhELxNI.jpg

2JoXrM2.jpg

NFNarQ9.jpg

kOt4oeA.jpg

n2IJXeG.jpg

rvthkvJ.jpg

0cw42oe.jpg

piVC0dE.jpg

C7ZupQx.jpg

U6YnnZQ.jpg

BMW 3 Series F30 From Luxuryline,Convert Into Full Complete M3 F80 Look with GTS Bonnet!

- M3 Look Front Bumper (PP Material)
- M3/M4 Look GTS Metal Bonnet
- Bumper Grill & Foglight Grill (PP Material)
- M3 Look Sideskirt (PP Material)
- M3 Look Sideksirt Extension (PP Material)
- M3 LookRear Bumper (PP Material)
- M3 LookRear Diffuser (PP material)
- All Replacement & Assembly Parts For This Conversion

Follow our Instagram: jdm_autocare
25b6.png
Call or WhatsApp Daniel https://wa.me/6596303880 for more info
25c0.png

=AZX7tSv_VQ4BEG0WkXkCpJcyuHq5pPJNWl4oL8T6wouiuPbQ8wkwj8jBnbC6fVNXRdPeXmtlwGn1wKm-BTo4dfDsS1piVvq3XKW23k0U3sod5EuLptLP-SMmVzfT2Fj1nLa3EZ_Pfc3nkmuIs-9s0vwII2_hr84axruY2Rlue_04mA&__tn__=*bH-R']
=AZX7tSv_VQ4BEG0WkXkCpJcyuHq5pPJNWl4oL8T6wouiuPbQ8wkwj8jBnbC6fVNXRdPeXmtlwGn1wKm-BTo4dfDsS1piVvq3XKW23k0U3sod5EuLptLP-SMmVzfT2Fj1nLa3EZ_Pfc3nkmuIs-9s0vwII2_hr84axruY2Rlue_04mA&__tn__=*bH-R']

BMW 3 Series F30 From Sportline,Convert Into Full Complete M3 F80 Look with GTS Bonnet!

- M3 Look Front Bumper (PP Material)
- M3/M4 Look GTS Metal Bonnet
- Bumper Grill & Foglight Grill (PP Material)
- M3 Look Sideskirt (PP Material)
- M3 Look Sideksirt Extension (PP Material)
- M3 LookRear Bumper (PP Material)
- M3 LookRear Diffuser (PP material)
- All Replacement & Assembly Parts For This Conversion

Follow our Instagram: jdm_autocare

Call or WhatsApp Daniel https://wa.me/6596303880 for more info

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member