BMW 5 Series F10 M5 1 to 1 Conversion

Re: BMW NEW 5 Series F10 Complete Bodykit Type:01

BMW F10 Frozen Black Done Up With Double Slate Grill,Roof Spoiler & Factory Style Spoiler!

Before

After:

Last edited by a moderator:

Swee !!!!!

I had my Dec 2011 F10 done by Daniel at JDM only this year around April.
Didnt have enough money (lol, thats why nickname is i-no-money) to do the full M5 body kits , but did the M Sport kit instead.

Daniel's personal touch and hands-on to see to every step of the installation is impeccable.
about 1 month later because I forgot to ask him to take off my label and he had it done on the spot FOC.

His own eagle eye and attention to detail also spotted one of my rear parking sensors was off centered and he told his workman to redo it swee swee.

What a great Customer Service !!! Daniel you should teach other workshops to be like your standard !!!!

I have high regards for him and would clearly recommend.

Hi bro,

Thanks for your compliments.

Hope to see you around!

Cheers

iNoMoney;1123303 said:
I had my Dec 2011 F10 done by Daniel at JDM only this year around April.
Didnt have enough money (lol, thats why nickname is i-no-money) to do the full M5 body kits , but did the M Sport kit instead.

Daniel's personal touch and hands-on to see to every step of the installation is impeccable.
about 1 month later because I forgot to ask him to take off my label and he had it done on the spot FOC.

His own eagle eye and attention to detail also spotted one of my rear parking sensors was off centered and he told his workman to redo it swee swee.

What a great Customer Service !!! Daniel you should teach other workshops to be like your standard !!!!

I have high regards for him and would clearly recommend.

BMW F10 535i Alphine White Full M5 Conversion done up with M5 look double slate kidney,Rear Spoiler,Roof Spoiler,V- rear diffuser & Philips D1 6000K Flash White Ultinon.

Looking forward to collect my ride on Thursday, all I can say for now is great service by Daniel, very customer oriented and professional. Highly recommended!

Looking forward to collect my ride on Thursday, all I can say for now is great service by Daniel, very customer oriented and professional. Highly recommended!

Thanks for your compliments & your support bro.Here's your car lovely pics done up!

BMW F10 Sophisto Grey Full M5 Conversion Done Up With CF RKP Add On Frontlip.

Contact Daniel @ 96303880

BMW F10 Alphine White M5 Conversion Done Up With M5 Look Double Slate Grill & M5 Style Spoiler In Glossy Black!
Interested Bros,Kindly Contact Daniel @ 96303880

BMW F10 Sophisto Grey Mettalic M5 Conversion Done Up!
-M5 Front Bumper
-M5 Wide Metal Fender
-M5 Side Marker Signal Light...
-M5 Wide Wheel Arc Cover Replacement
-Sideskirt
-Rear Bumper w/M5 Rear Diffuser
-Spoiler & Double Slate Kidney Grill

BMW F10 M5 Conversion Done Up!

Parts Consists Of:
-M5 Front Bumper
-M5 Wide Metal Fender...
-M5 Side Signal Marker
-M5 Look Double Slate Kidney Grill
-M Sideskirt
-M Rear Bumper
-M5 Rear Diffuser
-M5 Rear Spoiler

BMW F10 LCI Alphine White M5 Conversion Done Up!

Parts Consists Of:
- M5 Front Bumper (PP Material)
- M5 Wide Metal Fender...
- M5 Wheel Arch Plastic Replacement
- Sideskirt (PP Material)
- Rear Bumper (PP Material)
- M5 Rear Diffuser (PP Material)
- MP Rear Boot Spoiler (ABS Material)
- Roof Spoiler (ABS Material)

Back