Blue Banner - You should Be Here (got into BMW)

Baby1M

Well-Known Member
This MLM has capitalised on BMW and is fishing in Singapore now.

[video=youtube;r8kNDPIHJew]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8kNDPIHJew&feature=youtu.be[/video]
 
Re: Blue Banner - You should Be Here (got into BMW)

Not new la. Since like 10+ years ago, every MLM will use popular conti cars such as bmw, merc n Audi to recruit suckers. They wun use Porsche or Ferrari coz too "far fetched" to be "true". Bmw n merc more attainable.

View attachment 53274
 
Re: Blue Banner - You should Be Here (got into BMW)

Dats why there are so many dodgy bmw drivers... ask abt fc la, complain retrofits expensive la, ask strange questions, do business online and con unsuspecting forumers. Macam macam ada (all sorts oso have).
 
Re: Blue Banner - You should Be Here (got into BMW)

Meek;1021853 said:
Dats why there are so many dodgy bmw drivers... ask abt fc la, complain retrofits expensive la, ask strange questions, do business online and con unsuspecting forumers. Macam macam ada (all sorts oso have).


Re-sell Hello Kitty singing bone ones as well?
 
Re: Blue Banner - You should Be Here (got into BMW)

Drive a BMW by telling 6 other people that they can drive a BMW?

Sounds like a good plan
 
Re: Blue Banner - You should Be Here (got into BMW)

After watching the whole clip I still cannot understand what they are trying to say. From an ad perspective, FAIL!
 
Re: Blue Banner - You should Be Here (got into BMW)

MW;1021841 said:
Not new la. Since like 10+ years ago, every MLM will use popular conti cars such as bmw, merc n Audi to recruit suckers. They wun use Porsche or Ferrari coz too "far fetched" to be "true". Bmw n merc more attainable.
Like the way u put it i.e. suckers, and the 'late joiners' r even bigger suckers.
 
Re: Blue Banner - You should Be Here (got into BMW)

pengful;1021897 said:
After watching the whole clip I still cannot understand what they are trying to say. From an ad perspective, FAIL!
Therefore only suckers fall into the trap and start carrying the blue banner 'You should be here'..... oh yea, You should be here and get conned, otherwise i will not make any $.
 
Re: Blue Banner - You should Be Here (got into BMW)

pengful;1021897 said:
After watching the whole clip I still cannot understand what they are trying to say. From an ad perspective, FAIL!

Baby1M;1021904 said:
Therefore only suckers fall into the trap and start carrying the blue banner 'You should be here'..... oh yea, You should be here and get conned, otherwise i will not make any $.


Come to think if it, after the entire KHFC saga and his "ah pah" antics, I still don't get what he is trying to say...
 
Re: Blue Banner - You should Be Here (got into BMW)

seanskye;1021907 said:
Come to think if it, after the entire KHFC saga and his "ah pah" antics, I still don't get what he is trying to say...
That is why u... like many of us, is not KHFC's minions.
 
Re: Blue Banner - You should Be Here (got into BMW)

Just want to share...i had this primary schoolmate that drove his dad's merc and posed off as what he bought with what he "earned" in mlm and it was published in those mlm sites and youtube channel to recruit other "aspiring entrepreneurs"... LOL
 
Re: Blue Banner - You should Be Here (got into BMW)

Bling;1021918 said:
Just want to share...i had this primary schoolmate that drove his dad's merc and posed off as what he bought with what he "earned" in mlm and it was published in those mlm sites and youtube channel to recruit other "aspiring entrepreneurs"... LOL

By any chance... is his surname "Toh"??
 
Re: Blue Banner - You should Be Here (got into BMW)

seanskye;1021921 said:
By any chance... is his surname "Toh"??

Haha no... You know of a youngster Toh doing that also ah?
 
Re: Blue Banner - You should Be Here (got into BMW)

Wah im wols... Jaxon toh!!! Did you manage to witness any racing or spot amg 350 during ur brunch today, meek?
 
Re: Blue Banner - You should Be Here (got into BMW)

Bling;1021930 said:
Wah im wols... Jaxon toh!!! Did you manage to witness any racing or spot amg 350 during ur brunch today, meek?

Lol!!! Shhhhh....
It was all quiet. No amg in sight.
 
Re: Blue Banner - You should Be Here (got into BMW)

Bling;1021930 said:
Wah im wols... Jaxon toh!!! Did you manage to witness any racing or spot amg 350 during ur brunch today, meek?


You ladies went drinking at LCK again? Too much goats' milk can make one high too you know? :laughing:
 
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back
Top