Beach Culture @ Watercross

Re: Beach Culture @ Watercross

Was there earlier. I must say that the food was delicious and the service was excellent! Definitely worth the trip :) You have a choice of al fresco dining or you can go for the cozy, air-conditioned main dining area. When you're there, don't forget to try the mixed seafood platter - yummyyy! Oh, and it you love chicken wings, order 'em too - nice crispy and tasty...

It was good to meet Raymond (my namesake) - we will certainly go back! Congratulations!

Cool..such good reviews and I only live 5 minutes away. Will try during one of the weekends.

raymond888;291246 said:
Was there earlier. I must say that the food was delicious and the service was excellent! Definitely worth the trip :) You have a choice of al fresco dining or you can go for the cozy, air-conditioned main dining area. When you're there, don't forget to try the mixed seafood platter - yummyyy! Oh, and it you love chicken wings, order 'em too - nice crispy and tasty...

It was good to meet Raymond (my namesake) - we will certainly go back! Congratulations!

Hi Raymond ,

Was my pleasure to meet you too and your friends . It is nice to have your comments on my humble establishment .

Will update more promotions to update you guys here in the forum . Do drop by and identify yourself :) { Dun be shy ha ha ... }

Have a great weekend !

Cheers
Raymond aka Swisslegacy

Hey,

Thank you Raymond for organizing the reservations at your Suntec branch. Had a really nice dinner. But your beach place is nicer...

Dear BMW members

Allow us to present our Special Valentine's Day Menu available on 14th Feb 2008 . Do spend a wonderful and romantic evening with your Loved ones @ Beach Culture by the beachfront . Attached is the details regards to this Valentine's Day . { Please look at the T & C for reservation of the dinner event }

For more details , please do not hesistate to drop us a line @ 65840080 { after 3.00 p.m } for reservation .

Raymond are you wearing white polo t-shirt today? went there today for dinner. not bad leh just sitting at smoking table wearing brown my wife in black. y no ice water wan ah?

Btw i saw a few bmw in the carpark.one blue e36 with an m3 side mirror and a e92 i think? are u all there for dinner?

ezmobile;293691 said:
Raymond are you wearing white polo t-shirt today? went there today for dinner. not bad leh just sitting at smoking table wearing brown my wife in black. y no ice water wan ah?

Btw i saw a few bmw in the carpark.one blue e36 with an m3 side mirror and a e92 i think? are u all there for dinner?

Hi Bro ,

Yes I am the one in the Polo T :) . Next time round must say hello and intro okie ? So I suppose you must be sitting where I ask you if I could have your chair to join my friends one ?

Hope you have enjoy your meal at our place . Wow you are very observant on the car surrounding there ... It belongs to the Long table guests that participate in our Wine Programme this evening . Saw one Q7 very cool right in grey colour also on the carpark very suave .

Do look and chat up with me the next time round, I will buy you our chocolate fondue

TGIF and have a great weekend ahead !

Swisslegacy

swisslegacy;293751 said:
Hi Bro ,

Yes I am the one in the Polo T :) . Next time round must say hello and intro okie ? So I suppose you must be sitting where I ask you if I could have your chair to join my friends one ?

Hope you have enjoy your meal at our place . Wow you are very observant on the car surrounding there ... It belongs to the Long table guests that participate in our Wine Programme this evening . Saw one Q7 very cool right in grey colour also on the carpark very suave .

Do look and chat up with me the next time round, I will buy you our chocolate fondue

TGIF and have a great weekend ahead !

Swisslegacy

chocolate fondue i ate already it's free mah paying by master. okie next time will look up for u.

Dear BMW forummers,

It's the F1 season soon and we are presenting you with the very special Limited Edition Johnny Walker Black Label Formula One . Get to be one of the lucky winners to win the F1 Season tickets & other accessories in Singapore .

We are located at Pasir Ris Beach Park , Carpark E . It is a glass building by the beach front .

Attached is the promotion we are having for this month . { Do assist in forwarding to your friends' mail - We valued your great help in advertising } This will be a very nice place to chill out with friends & families in the evening till late nite. We are also opening for Saturday for Lunch & Sunday Breakfast with nice continental Breakfast served .

Opening Hours
Mon - Thurs - 5.00 p.m till 1.00 a.m
Fri - 4.00 p.m till 3.00 a.m
Sat - 12.30 p.m till 3.00 a.m
Sun - 9.30 a.m till 1.00 a.m

For more information , please log on to beachculture's photos and albums on webshots { Pix } BeachCulture @ WaterCross { can only be open with Internet Explorer but not Modzilla Firefox } { Website }

As for guests who are driving , please park at Carpark F { approx 80 parking lots ) as it is Free Parking all day long . As for Carpark E ( 30 steps away from Carpark F - approx 35 lots ) , it is a paid carpark and will be free after 10.30 p.m .

See you soon !

Hey Raymond,

Want thank you for the special arrangement of the fondue. When we left, think you were a little busy and didn't want to disturb you.

Once again, thank you.

TheNew7;319328 said:
Hey Raymond,

Want thank you for the special arrangement of the fondue. When we left, think you were a little busy and didn't want to disturb you.

Once again, thank you.

Hi Bro ,

No worries :) It's my pleasure .

Have a great week ahead !

Cheers
Raymond Png

got discount for maserati or not? what about VW? what about bicycles?

Dear BMW members,

It's October and coming close to the end of the year

Beach Culture Promotion
- We are having the Hoegarden Bottle Bucket Promotion due to Hot demand . Check out the attached Promotion and see the Complimentary Thai Style Topshell for this month !

Swiss Culture Promotion { V.I.P card holder }
- 15% off for any main Fondue

May also check out the promotion details at OpenDNS or OpenDNS { Terms & Condition applies }

Beach Culture @ Watercross
As for guests who are driving , please park at Carpark F { approx 80 parking lots ) as it is Free Parking all day long . As for Carpark E ( 30 steps away from Carpark F - approx 35 lots ) , it is a paid carpark and will be free after 10.30 p.m .

September Event Picture - beachculture's photos and albums on webshots
1. Prince Ashton 1st year birthday Event
2. Princess Kiera 1st Year birthday Event

Swiss Culture @ Suntec City
Please do come down and try our new exciting dishes especially our Grilled Hotplate platter and many other more .....
--

Cheers
Swisslegacy

Was there on Sunday, F1 nite with my JetStar friends....
The club got a very nice Outlet Manager - Kerine Tham.
Very nice place to get drunk...

iScoupe;384368 said:
Was there on Sunday, F1 nite with my JetStar friends....
The club got a very nice Outlet Manager - Kerine Tham.
Very nice place to get drunk...

Hi Bro ,

Thanks for the compliments :) Suppose you are wif Bobby and gang ? You're a pilot too ?

Cheers
Swisslegacy

Mockngbrd;384372 said:
got pork knuckle?

So sorry not pork knuckle but that is a good suggestion ! But if you would like to have please let me know and drop us a line @ 6584-0080 { after 5.00 p.m } and we will prepare for you :) { ** 2 or 3 days in advance ha ha ... }

But please do check us out OpenDNS

Good day :)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
s666boston

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back