August Meetup 2004 (29/08/04)

SL2 said:
Alamak, was hoping to catch you at this meet cos haven't met you at the last one..

Don't bluff. You were eyeing for some chio bu to arrive in some cabrios.

SL2 said:
ryan said:
ARGH I SLEPT THROUGH IT. :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :angry: :errrrrrr:

Alamak, was hoping to catch you at this meet cos haven't met you at the last one..Well, there's always Sept to look forward to!! :wavey:
Haha yeah man.. cool to see you next month!

Hmm, you guys managed to meet the other regulars yet?

Think there were quite a few Z4s right? Cause i saw 2 zoom pass me with another 2 members (in other cars) when i was leaving my place (in katong).

There werent any Z4 only quite a few new cab!!! Many newbirds tooo :)
Many was asking abt u,cos i tink they miss u so next meetup no excuse to overslept hor! :)

Alvin666 said:
There werent any Z4 only quite a few new cab!!! Many newbirds tooo :)
Many was asking abt u,cos i tink they miss u so next meetup no excuse to overslept hor! :)
Doctor..don't bluff lah hahahahaahha.
Aiyar, damm paiseh man! I only realised got meetup at 645pm..

DOH.

Anyway, saw two Z4s running together..a black and silver(i think).

Hmm, okay..next month confirm will be there!

:thinking: ??? Err... i m nt a Doc. Mayb u mistaken me as smyuen,keke. Me nt so smart lah,how can bcome a doc huh... Really u ask the rest cos there werent any Z4. Hey christian dnt lie or bluff 1 hor!!!

kenntona said:
SL2 said:
Alamak, was hoping to catch you at this meet cos haven't met you at the last one..

Don't bluff. You were eyeing for some chio bu to arrive in some cabrios.

Yeah, but then you turned up! :biggun: Wahahaha!!

Haha,

i consider those who are in the professional medical line doctors lah. And don't come bluff me you're not hor! hahaha..

sigh. damm sian i missed this month's meetup. ARGH! oh well, always got next month and the next.. :p

Alvin666 said:
:thinking: ??? Err... i m nt a Doc. Mayb u mistaken me as smyuen,keke. Me nt so smart lah,how can bcome a doc huh... Really u ask the rest cos there werent any Z4. Hey christian dnt lie or bluff 1 hor!!!

ryan said:
ARGH I SLEPT THROUGH IT. :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :angry: :errrrrrr:

And I was looking to Saving Pte Ryan....but Pte Ryan was Zzzzz away. Did you dream of a pack of BMW chasing you in your sleep ? ;)

Next round...dude !!

jaskin said:
ryan said:

Same here. Was watching Olympics then fell asleep.

You also no come..I was looking around for you !!

What sports was you watching man...can fall asleep ? Olympic Pocket Billard Finals ?? :laughlik: :laughlik: :laughlik:

Like to say hi to the following people I met at the meetup.

1) Tategoi - knew him from Delphi's ICE forum
2) Axl - Knew him from Sammyboy forum !! (Come...defend yourself...samster !!)
3) Puny - Thanks for approaching me dude...I am a shy guy lah.
4) Axl's friend driving the Evo VIII MR. Sorry...forgotten to ask your nick and name...I was drooling all over your mean machine !!

Ghostrider said:

1) Tategoi - knew him from Delphi's ICE forum
2) Axl - Knew him from Sammyboy forum !! (Come...defend yourself...samster !!)
3) Puny - Thanks for approaching me dude...I am a shy guy lah.
4) Axl's friend driving the Evo VIII MR. Sorry...forgotten to ask your nick and name...I was drooling all over your mean machine !!

Eh you all prowl the sammyboy forums? Trouble makers man!
Sorry lah GR cannot tahan it was some handball or something... Brief flashing of action then slept.

Puny said:
Ghostrider said:
Ghostrider, nice meeting you too. :)

Nice meeting you too....sorry got distracted. :p

Next time I know where to go hang around when my wife goes to Zaino her face liao !! Marina South...here I come !! Make sure she does her "servicing" on Fridays !!

You guys are there every Friday or is it arranged ?

jaskin said:
Eh you all prowl the sammyboy forums? Trouble makers man!
Sorry lah GR cannot tahan it was some handball or something... Brief flashing of action then slept.

Eh....I only go there and read when I got nothing to do....some posting is damn funny....especially got those people who actually bothers to defend a certain KTV and to a lagi funny extend....defend the girls ??!!??!

Got handball ??? You mean Netball is it ?? Like basketaball like dat one ?

Only a few sports I watch....badminton and pingpong was because Singapore playing....I like to watch the floor execises....diving...soccer. The rest...pass !!

Ghostrider said:
ryan said:

And I was looking to Saving Pte Ryan....but Pte Ryan was Zzzzz away. Did you dream of a pack of BMW chasing you in your sleep ? ;)

Next round...dude !!

you mean something like this ?

E46 said:
Ghostrider said:
ryan said:

Next round...dude !!

you mean something like this ?

:laughlik: :laughlik: :laughlik: :laughlik:

Yes...add a few more cars behind and it would be picture perfect !!

DVanos said:
Puny, nice meeting u! :)

Hi there...nice ride you have. Ever since I seen my friend's Spyder...I have yet seen another Maserati !! Tempted to go over and see your car...but see all the hunks arounding you...I scare kenna humtam !! :whattheh:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jalaliveco

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back