Audi RS6 in near collision with taxi!

hackzi

Re: Audi RS6 in near collision with taxi!

SMYUEN said:
Was eyewitness to a near rear end collision between a comfort taxi and a silver grey audi RS6. Audi was coming out of Mandarin hotel, cut 1st and 2nd lane but obviously didnt see 3rd lane had incoming taxi. Taxi skidded.. missed RS6 by inches. RS6 driver turned behind to catch a glance and blew away. IMHO, taxi not at fault at all.

All happened right in front of me! Machiam movie....

Fantastic car.. but driver...hmmm..

:)

Wah , so fierce huh....also aaw a RS6 avant parked at Pacific Plaza just yesterday.... single digit plate (guess what number? ;) ). Nice car.... totally stealth.... more than 400 horses I believe.... yummy! :inlove:

Yup... yummy car... err... maybe its number 7?? ;)

Saw it in audi showroom too. slurrpp..

But somehow, I think BMWs still have that killer look that most cars just cant emulate.. hehehe

SMYUEN said:

But somehow, I think BMWs still have that killer look that most cars just cant emulate.. hehehe

for the 3-series i feel its got that cute puppy look.
serious, next time you stand outside your car, have a look at it diagonally from the front.
it always makes me smile cos its so cute! :inlove:

SMYUEN said:

Err... nope.... your guess minus 1. ;)
But the fact is most won't know what hit them after they've been blown away by the RS6 avant..... "WTF, how come that stationwagon so freaking fast???!!!"... wahahahaha.... :)

hackzi said:
SMYUEN said:
Was eyewitness to a near rear end collision between a comfort taxi and a silver grey audi RS6. Audi was coming out of Mandarin hotel, cut 1st and 2nd lane but obviously didnt see 3rd lane had incoming taxi. Taxi skidded.. missed RS6 by inches. RS6 driver turned behind to catch a glance and blew away. IMHO, taxi not at fault at all.

Wah , so fierce huh....also aaw a RS6 avant parked at Pacific Plaza just yesterday.... single digit plate (guess what number? ;) ). Nice car.... totally stealth.... more than 400 horses I believe.... yummy! :inlove:

RS6...hmmm...there's only 3 in Singapore..2 avants and 1 saloon from what i know...

some useful data for those of you not aware of the rs6's prowess

http://www.s-cars.org/rs6/Tech/tech.html

with a MTM stage 1 upgrade...550 Hp easily....for a 2 tonne car tho....

The Beauty and The Beast

album_pic.php

album_pic.php

:thumbsup:

Nice pics Jack. Love the clean lines. Nothing to dislike abt it. Hmmnnnn, now why dun they have clear lites instaed of orange indicators. :roll:

audibum said:
hackzi said:
SMYUEN said:

RS6...hmmm...there's only 3 in Singapore..2 avants and 1 saloon from what i know...

some useful data for those of you not aware of the rs6's prowess

http://www.s-cars.org/rs6/Tech/tech.html

with a MTM stage 1 upgrade...550 Hp easily....for a 2 tonne car tho....

Oh.. the one I saw was a silver-greyish saloon.. driver didnt look too young. I think its the same car I saw at premium couple of months back, at least it was the same colour. The car is like a stealth fighter! Didnt make much noise when it blew away !

Will eat our beloved M3 anytime me guess... tho some reviews have lamented its less than pincer sharp handling. ;)

RS6s are the true wolf in sheep's clothing... hehe... but its true.. the handling leaves much to be desired...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hb888wiki

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back