Arlowz... I am a newbie.

hackzi,

but REALLY miss my evo 8.

bro go look at the E9 it's very impressive. delivery in march.

Whisky_Tango said:
Lionel... u work for CID? or FBI? etc...

Whats tat decal on ur evo tats so confidential until u have to photoshop it. kekekke

Ha ha... that's my condo label lah (dun want any stalkers - the originator of this thread always stalk me... saw his car at taka many times already!!!hahaha).... if you noticed, I also wiped out the background on the evo pic.... kekekeke......

axl said:
Lionel: Why miss Evo never miss Ci?? Hhm... biased love.

Axl... my wife miss the ci more than I do.... coz it was our wedding car! As for the evo, I miss its handling and performance lor....

jem said:

Bro... cannot lah... change from evo 8 to 9-3 then change back to evo 9..... sure kanna jialat jialat from my Minister of Finance at home lah!!! kekekeke....

Impressive meh??? Thot same specs as 8MR only slight aesthetics change plus flatter mid-range torque? I'll be waiting for Subaru to come up with a Legacy GT but this time with 6-speed manual box! ;)

Lionel: Never stalk you hor... more like you stalk me! Yar, still remember yr wedding day. Convoy v shiok! As well as the nap in the air-con room at yr place... heh. :dance:

hackzi said:
jem said:

Bro... cannot lah... change from evo 8 to 9-3 then change back to evo 9..... sure kanna jialat jialat from my Minister of Finance at home lah!!! kekekeke....

Impressive meh??? Thot same specs as 8MR only slight aesthetics change plus flatter mid-range torque? I'll be waiting for Subaru to come up with a Legacy GT but this time with 6-speed manual box! ;)

Lionel... here's some clips on the EVO9 driven by a rally racer.
http://www.mitsubishi-motors.com/motorsports/j/04wrc/panizzi/panizzi_movies.html

Now learning his trial braking technique!!
:drool:

Whisky_Tango said:
hackzi said:
jem said:

Lionel... here's some clips on the EVO9 driven by a rally racer.
http://www.mitsubishi-motors.com/motorsports/j/04wrc/panizzi/panizzi_movies.html

Now learning his trial braking technique!!
:drool:
To be more specific..

Gilles Panizzi

Official Rally Driver for M-R.

http://www.tiscali.co.uk/motoring/c...es/module_crashnet_wrcdriverprofiles_201.html

Re: Arlowz... I am a newbie.

??? lol....

For old time sake, Axl.........

s_Previous_Ride.jpg

Yup.. as they said, it was good while it lasted. :woottt:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads