• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

anyone knows the background of this E36 318IS?

Re: anyone knows the background of this E36 318IS?

wa lau.... this is called doing my own background check rite...

price kinda high rite..somemore this owner said this car rare (?????) can stick to his high price sure can sell..alamak now still selling.

cavallino - perhaps you should simply contact the owner and arrange to view his car.

It's good to do some background checks but often, you'll find your search a lot easier by actually taking the trouble to see the car for yourself... go down and look at it, touch it. Do your sums beforehand, but don't guess the worth of a used car based on some photographs and numbers.

I'm not on the road very much but I think stick-shift E36 Coupes are not common in Singapore (nope I do not know this owner and I've not seen his car). When I was searching for my first car, I went to view a light-blue one that was in absolute mint condition... full original AC kit and white leather interior. While the offer price was pretty high - and in those days second-hand cars cost a lot - it was completely reasonable to me.

You may be surprised at what you'll see.

Maybe u could ask a few of the guys here who owns a 318iS..i Lost touch after selling mine. Read some of our previous thread and u will learn fast abt the 318iS which some of our guys comments.

Hi Bro Kosmik ,

As you ever owned an iS ? How do you rate the iS bro ?

Thanks

Raf

Honestly speaking, when buying a 318is, it all depends on the conditon of the car, if its very very good condition and been rebuilt or done up before, its worth paying a large sticker price. If the car is very badly mantained and seems like it requires lots of time and work to get it done proper, even if its Civic price i also wont bother, coz u know i know BMW although parts are not very expensive but its a killer when one shot everything spoils.... and i also cannot tahan surprise elements esp when raining in NS highway at night....

everyone agree?

Well RaF it all depends on ur interest about the car. If u prefer sedan then u would rate sedan higher..but if u love coupe/cabrio then u would rate them. Its how u feel driving it. Futhermore i love the car because of its rock solid stability. Even the E30 are rock solid compare to the civics. It only lose out slightly on horsepower which can be attained with modification. But i prefer stability n style rather then too fast too furious which are nowadays quite lame n boring.

KOSMIK;165532 said:
Well RaF it all depends on ur interest about the car. If u prefer sedan then u would rate sedan higher..but if u love coupe/cabrio then u would rate them. Its how u feel driving it. Futhermore i love the car because of its rock solid stability. Even the E30 are rock solid compare to the civics. It only lose out slightly on horsepower which can be attained with modification. But i prefer stability n style rather then too fast too furious which are nowadays quite lame n boring.

well said.. same sentiments here.. as you grow older,

being TOO extreme fast and furious doesn't matter anymore.!

but of coz the car can't be too weak also..

just my 2 cts worth.....

ask me la haha... i drive my E36 coupe 318iS manual for 5yrs liao... everything change liao.. not really expensive as long u change before it spoil...
4th gear at 150km/hr anytime so wat u want more from a 1800cc ! & only 24points haha...:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:
E36 iS coupe still one of the best ride with the right power.

Hey Bro Kosmik ,

Thanks for the comments .I luv coupe but im a bit doubtful whetehr the iS have the power to pull BMW rock solid body and stability.

I would prefer a 320i coupe but its very very very rare in the market now .

Hi iS coupe,

Hmm interesting figure there ,but speed is endless lah hehehe

honestly, the IS coupe produces 140HP, just 10 BHP shy of the 320. it produces adequete power for overtaking and high speed cruising. But dont expect to outsprint Evos and Rexes on traffic lights la.. haha... well...there is this called Modifications... if done properly, the drive is very very very rewarding.

I agree with gtr_GTTi...anway...its all back to the car itself. if well taken then can slowly mod..but if the car is chapalang..forget it....the early e46 is coming to an end the COE..why not wait a little longer for the e46 coupe/cabrio...nicer outlook mah

Was checking and found that the 318IS has been sold...
Too bad it's not time for me to upgrade yet...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
s666boston

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back