Anyone a target of local spam from insurance companies?

Alvin666

Yup i got it in my spam mails inbox!

Alvin666 said:
Damm...

okay alvin,

think it's better that you 'hide' your email address from public view.

This can be done via the profile link.

ryan said:
Alvin666 said:
Damm...

okay alvin,

think it's better that you 'hide' your email address from public view.

This can be done via the profile link.

I see such emails, I just delete it without even opening it... not worth my time :screwedu:

Racebred said:
ok everyone call their hotline every 5 minutes to spam them. hahahaha

I believe the hotlines are mostly manned by chio bus so if u call them often enough, you may get a date from one of them...

i replied back asking them to stop sending or i'll take legal action. hahahaha wonder if it helps. :laughlik: I got 2 mails from them yesterday alone

hahah they can stop sending you emails. but it will not stop them from compiling these emails and then selling them to other marketing companies. so you'll continue to get trash in the future.

Racebred said:
hahah they can stop sending you emails. but it will not stop them from compiling these emails and then selling them to other marketing companies. so you'll continue to get trash in the future.

Hey, apart from emails, have u been receiving calls from banks, insurance companies and dunno wat travel companies promoting their credit insurance policies, balance transfer promotions and holidays??? I have been getting calls from them alot lately. I m contemplating bombing them during national da :biggun: y

MW said:
Racebred said:

Hey, apart from emails, have u been receiving calls from banks, insurance companies and dunno wat travel companies promoting their credit insurance policies, balance transfer promotions and holidays??? I have been getting calls from them alot lately. I m contemplating bombing them during national da :biggun: y

I don't know how they got your phone number but from experience I've had people calling me saying that I won a prize in a lucky draw I didn't know of and ask me to go down and collect the $200 dollar prize. But of coz I didn't coz I simply never got involve in any lucky draw and is probably one of those, "go down to collect your prize and buy something from them" kinda BS.

You should scan your computer for spybots regularly to make sure there aren't any on your computer. Coz then each time you search for something on your computer, it registers as your interest and flood you with mails of that particular interest. kinda annoying

I hv even got a postal mail all the way from Spain saying that I won the 3rd prize in their lotto version (450K Euro the prize money!)...
They made it sound so convincing with all those account details bla bla.. :blahblah: Like Pro man..
Looked to good to be true..I then checked the internet and found out it was a scam. To my surprise, they even called and congratulated me again...and I asked them to piss off coz they said I had to pay the tax money of 500 Euro to Spanish govt so that I cud claim the prize money later...

:shoot: :naughty: :wtf: :liar: :biggun:

TripleM said:
I hv even got a postal mail all the way from Spain saying that I won the 3rd prize in their lotto version (450K Euro the prize money!)...
They made it sound so convincing with all those account details bla bla.. :blahblah: Like Pro man..
Looked to good to be true..I then checked the internet and found out it was a scam. To my surprise, they even called and congratulated me again...and I asked them to piss off coz they said I had to pay the tax money of 500 Euro to Spanish govt so that I cud claim the prize money later...

:shoot: :naughty: :wtf: :liar: :biggun:

Just tell them "You can suck on my !@#$ !"

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
n666in1

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups