Alpina BMW Z4.

Tanzy

Legendary 10 Years
You really like the Z4 don't you?

Alpina left the 3.0i stock BMW brakes on the car because they thought it was good enough for the extra power.

Was featured in Mar or April BMW Car mag...
V nice....

Gorgeous package.... to be honest, I used to find the Z4 butt to be a little too petite, now I'm slowing shifting to liking the whole package... :silenced:

As trivial as this may sound the speedometer dial looks very nice with it's beveled edges... I think I can still afford this (speedometer).. :thinking:

Can we get this in Singapore? Who does alpina here?

still prefer the stock Z4... as i find this version too outlandish, loud, beng, fierece etc...
but i'd sure like whats inside and maybe some of them horses that goes with the package!!! hahaha!!!

Geoff Ang said:
still prefer the stock Z4... as i find this version too outlandish, loud, beng, fierece etc...
but i'd sure like whats inside and maybe some of them horses that goes with the package!!! hahaha!!!

Hehe.. looks like you are the simple and stock guy...but dont you think fierce body kits add some verve to your car's looks?

:thumbsup:

Some body kits are way too over the top... something nice and elegant to complement the original shape of a car is the best.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fb88betone

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back