All newbies please read!

Hi BMW.SG community,

Jhong here , just got myself a used 525 (2010) . Now planning to install in-car camera, any recommend?
Wish to know more abt my car as my 1st Beemer.

Thanks

Hi Everyone,

I am Caliph, a new member in BMW.SG community. I have been driving Lexus IS250 which is due for scrap next month.

I am currently in the midst of surveying for cars and was introduce to Jaguar XF, Audi A5 and CLA 45 AMG but I have no idea how good these cars are compare to IS250. Awhile later , I was recommended by my current workshop to go for BMW M3 as it was said that this car is off better performance than IS250.

While searching, I manage to find one and it really catches my eyes at the first look and upon hearing the roaring sound from the V8 engine. I just paid my deposit today and am ready to commit but on the other hand, I would like to know your inputs as I know nuts about BMW.

Would appreciate if you could share your views and what I should look out for in terms of maintenance required. As I heard from some friends that BMW cars are prone to have gear box issues etc. Please enlighten me.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Greetings everyone. 1st BMW owner here. Just signed up for a 225xe, wanna be green....reality really impressed with the built and power/torque. Hope to seek everyone's welcome.

Cheers!
P88

Hello everyone,

I am Victor. Just book a 216i GT last weekend. Looking forward to learning more about this car and its accessory in this Forum.

Regards
VA

Hi Everyone,

I am Angie..currently owning a 525i and just bought a 116d. Drive a Beemer n got hook...looks like i m a BMW convert ;). Looking forward to learning pros and cons of driving a diesel car .

Hi All just joined today ...awaitng my 216d approx delivery is 24april.Looking forward to learing a whole lot more from you guys.

Hi. Just joined today. Got a pre-owned X3 F25.

First time with a BMW

Keen to look for a reverse cam retrofit and want to understand if ConnectedDrive can be activated.

Hi everyone. I’m Kelvin X. Scrapping my Audi A4 3.2, changing to 2012 model BMW X6 xdrive35. I used to drive 2006 BMW 320i and had a bad experience over the engine condition and sold 2 years later. I would love to know more reviews from X6 owners. Hope everyone can help me out.

Hi, I'm Jackie. I using BMW 520I and having own workshop which specialize in repairing the BMW. If you want to do the accessories things, repair the engine and gearbox issues, welcome to consult me. Feel free to call me at 87419857. Nice to meet you all! :)

If you're a new member to BMW.SG, welcome!

Here are some guidelines to follow to ensure the best forum experience for you and future members.

• Do introduce yourself to the BMW.SG family, we treat everyone in here like fellow brothers and sisters, and we all would like to get to know you better. You don't have to post your full name, email or contact number. Just be comfortable with what you're willing to share.
  • Post some details about your current ride, interests and hobbies, as well as any questions might have. Don't be too generic and just post just a "hi!" - let us know a little more about you.
  • Tell us whether it's your first BMW, or your 5th.. and whether you've driven other marques before.
  • What are you looking for when you've signed up? Are you looking for fellow model buddies, technical tips or social activities? Tell us so we have a better idea of who you are, and what you're looking for in our community.
  • Oh yes, it doesn't matter what car you own currently, whether it's a Toyota, Honda, Ferrari etc You are still very welcome to participate and join in.

We're all in here for the love of the brand, and do remember to HAVE FUN in here!

We look forward to meeting you in person soon. :)
Hi guys
I’m new member here owned a 2008 bmw 335i,
Thanks for warmly welcome greeting from admin .
Thanks Richard

hi all, I have just purchased a 6 1/2 hears old 535i Touring. I love estate cars and I think this one is a gem.
Thank you for allowing me to join this Forum and I am sure I will have a lot to catch up and learn from all!
Thank you.

HI, All,
Driving a 525i for 7 years + still going good on road..and almost time to look for another BMW later..

Hello,

My name is Krzysztof, I currently drive E91 320d, but I am looking at switching to bmw x3 or x5, diesel of course, any advice what should I be looking for?

Here are some guidelines to follow to ensure the best forum experience for you and future members.

• Do introduce yourself to the BMW.SG family, we treat everyone in here like fellow brothers and sisters, and we all would like to get to know you better. You don't have to post your full name, email or contact number. Just be comfortable with what you're willing to share.
  • Post some details about your current ride, interests and hobbies, as well as any questions might have. Don't be too generic and just post just a "hi!" - let us know a little more about you.
  • Tell us whether it's your first BMW, or your 5th.. and whether you've driven other marques before.
  • What are you looking for when you've signed up? Are you looking for fellow model buddies, technical tips or social activities? Tell us so we have a better idea of who you are, and what you're looking for in our community.
  • Oh yes, it doesn't matter what car you own currently, whether it's a Toyota, Honda, Ferrari etc You are still very welcome to participate and join in.

We're all in here for the love of the brand, and do remember to HAVE FUN in here!

Hello friends! Current owner of 2015 328ix, sold my 2000 328i sedan and bought it last month. Had a 1987 325i a few yrs back and always missed the BMW feeling. Here mostly for the great tech help and just conversing with fellow owners.

Best, Tim

Hi Guys,

Just booked a 420i at performance motors and looking forward to the ultimate driving machine. Had traded in my A4 1.8T which I had for more than 8 years.

This is my first BMW and hope to get tips and other tech help by engaging with other fellow drivers.

Hope to be of any help as well in any ways.

Cheers,
Puzomario

Hi all members,

Got my F45 diesel as my first BMW and all my previous cars i have owned are from japan. Looking forward to learn more tips from here for my first conti car. :)

Regards,
Dave

hi
i bought a 2009 318i recently, there is also eng.
oil leak problem

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
feinsteinzeug

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back