After Market Angel Eyes Headlamp - E90

Re: After Market Angel Eyes Headlamp - E90

Vroom Vroom.... (Francis says your car from far sounds fierce, but........................... ) therefore I gave you the sounds you ONLY had.... LoL

noskcaj;986863 said:
Vroom Vroom.... (Francis says your car from far sounds fierce, but........................... ) therefore I gave you the sounds you ONLY had.... LoL

Loud is the way to go

Did anyone try installing the LED rear lamps from McWell? Two versions - partial LED (cheaper but with possible error code problem) and full LED.

Saw two led tail-lamps on e90, seems to be eBay / McWell set, on the road so far in last few months.

Similar to the lci tailights, need coding to prevent the error msg

Bro, was told my 06 e90 cant mod angel eyes... is it true?? can pm me the ws n price? thanks!!

If you buy complete headlight assembly can, if you just want to insert angel light element ... its the ertor vode issue again isn't it - question which I've been trying to find out is there a workshop that can reliably reprogram the system to recognize these foreign bodies???

casper77;1056908 said:
Bro, was told my 06 e90 cant mod angel eyes... is it true?? can pm me the ws n price? thanks!!

Not true.
U can install it
Will PM u the contacts

Bro may want to note, I was at Sonic Racing this evening talking to Steve and mentioned the angel eyes headlamp assembly from MW.
He then pointed to a pair on the floor saying that a customer had just bought them & within a few days they had ceased to work.
Hope this not anyone's experience here. Bros who have installed any feedback?

Best is still get stock BMW!

easy;1057582 said:
Bro may want to note, I was at Sonic Racing this evening talking to Steve and mentioned the angel eyes headlamp assembly from MW.
He then pointed to a pair on the floor saying that a customer had just bought them & within a few days they had ceased to work.

easy;1057582 said:

Not fair to comment as we are third parties.
I believe there should be warranty for all new products from all shops in SG.

Aaron_BMW;1057617 said:
Not fair to comment as we are third parties.
I believe there should be warranty for all new products from all shops in SG.

Pardon, I was asking end-users to comment not 3rd parties with no experience of the product. That's the only way to verify whether this 3rd party report is an exception or if product really has problems.

canuck78;1057612 said:
Best is still get stock BMW!
Agreed.

Most aftermkt uses CCFL which looks like Ah Beng sivic

easy;1057859 said:
Pardon, I was asking end-users to comment not 3rd parties with no experience of the product. That's the only way to verify whether this 3rd party report is an exception or if product really has problems.

I have been using aftermarket AE headlamp for almost 2 years and never have problem with it. For me, i never like the CCFL AE, that why i bought the LED type. AE brightness can be seen even under the sun.

the eyebrow cannot lah, dotted eyebrow looks funny...

but the AE not bad....

MW;1057993 said:
the eyebrow cannot lah, dotted eyebrow looks funny...

but the AE not bad....
The dotted eyebrow looks like Audi.

Confused identity.

I nvr like white color AE as there is no contrast btw AE and HID.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789bet188site

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back