advise on the Z3

eddie

sifus,

i need some advises, i been hunting around and the 1.9L z3 are somewhat affordable (going around abt 90k for a '97) + the curves of the z3 has always been :yummie: to me......

so, i am thinking of getting a z3 maybe a 4 potter...

million dollar question is, can it hold up a m54b30 engine....

i have no problems getting the motor, wiring and management

problem is will the chasis be able to support the power and torque.....

cant seem to find a 2.8L one anymore and the 2.0 6 potters are so so for bhp @ 150

any advises, thanks.....

rgds,

eddie

Re: advise on the Z3

oh ya, heard that the 6 potters and 4 potters have different body curves i.e. being the rear fender and track of the 6 potter being somewhat wider..... :confused:

is this true also ka.... :confused:

Vanan;911466 said:
Hi Bro,

So got a chance to own a Z3?

Cheers!

Vanan, do you ride a Z3? I think they are great cars but so few are left on our streets today, especially the lovely 6 potters.

Hi Bro,

Yes I do. Very few Z3s are left. I think there are less than 30 in Singapore. Most are scrapped and exported. Bimmers are too common in Singapore but the Z3 just stands out from the Bimmer family. You can feel the envy around you when you drive it in the roads. Not a day goes by without someone viciously revving his engine at the sight of my Z3 :)

Vanan;928192 said:
Hi Bro,

Yes I do. Very few Z3s are left. I think there are less than 30 in Singapore. Most are scrapped and exported. Bimmers are too common in Singapore but the Z3 just stands out from the Bimmer family. You can feel the envy around you when you drive it in the roads. Not a day goes by without someone viciously revving his engine at the sight of my Z3 :)

Yes the Z3s do attract some attention. I'm not sure about the real numbers left on our roads but it has to be way less then the 30. Please put up some pictues of your car bro.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back