Advise needed for OBIT

Dan Ong

Hi,

Why will you look silly? Anyway I'm not sure if he will charge you again for subsequent tuning. I bought mine from him so of cos he didn't charge me this morning for another round of tuning.

I saw a silver mazda there this morning. Is that you? :wavey:

Dan

sestriere said:
Hi,

Why will you look silly? Anyway I'm not sure if he will charge you again for subsequent tuning. I bought mine from him so of cos he didn't charge me this morning for another round of tuning.

I saw a silver mazda there this morning. Is that you? :wavey:

Dan

hi dan,

firstly, thank you for replying. Nahz, not me...i'm driving a black 323. Hmmm, hahha, sure it looks silly, everyone brings their bimmer to BVO, whereas i bring my silly mazda there. Kinda weird ya? hahha.

spacie,

Let me the improvement in performance, ok? My brother is driving a 323 as well and would certainly like to know the difference.

Thanks,

black_cat said:
spacie,

Let me the improvement in performance, ok? My brother is driving a 323 as well and would certainly like to know the difference.

Thanks,

okies, shall keep you informed! :)

spacie said:
hi dan,

firstly, thank you for replying. Nahz, not me...i'm driving a black 323. Hmmm, hahha, sure it looks silly, everyone brings their bimmer to BVO, whereas i bring my silly mazda there. Kinda weird ya? hahha.

relax, dun think there is anything wrong in driving a Mazda 323. just enjoy wat u hv for the moment and the OBIT. :thumbsup:

evening to u guys, will like to know what actually happens when u "tune" the car? me driving a 1990 E34 520.

Cheerio
Jack

dude..dun fret abt ur ride..nothing wrong with driving mazda. cheers.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daoquangminh

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back