Advice on buying the 320i Airshow

Re: Advice on buying the 320i Airshow

I will challenge the term "for any accident car". Really, for any accident?

What will be PML's threshold limit to decide to writeoff a car and replace it with a new complete one, versus repairing what could be deemed as a 'minor' repair case and passing it off as a register-able 'Air Show' car thereafter?

Examples:
- Dented fender, or door, requiring just the fender or door to be repaired (if minor) or replaced (if not so minor)
- Cracked bumper, or headlights, requiring just these parts to be replaced

Sometime back, I had a colleague who sent in his 1-day old Camry to the Borneo Motors workshop for repair. At the workshop, the mechanic reversed the car with the door open and hit a hoist ramp, disengaging the door completely off its hinge.

The workshop called up my colleague to request for 1 more day to fix back a new door. My colleague refused (on grounds on unacceptability, since it was a 1-day old car and it was due to BM's negligence) and had to bang tables just to get BM to give him a brand new car.

Moral of the story is that car dealers will always find the cheaper way out (repair, or complete part replacement) vs having to writeoff the total car outright, just to give you a brand new replacement one. Its just basic business sense ..... say what they want (PML included).

I actually agree with you. But had to take the opportunity of the discount from the airshow to offset my current car's (with my wife nickname "Lemon Tree" outstanding loan difference.

So have to bear with the risk lor. Somemore, my wife is always against me to change then that day suddenly ask me to take the opportunity of the airshow to change car. So fast fast run to showroom to book already.

Hehe ... all I can say is that yr wife's got a strong hold on you!

Just lift her finger, decide on whim and you go scuttling! :)

I juz bought the Airshow 320 also. Any kind bro's willing to let me noe how much u paid for ya car? I juz wanna make a comparism. U can PM me. Thanks..

Think Airshow car going at about 125k. Can go lower somemore meh?

Can still get freebies lah. Up to your neg skills.

Bro, wat kinda freebies leh? I negotiate ask for dis n dat however all cannot.

Bu already and sign on the dotted line then forget it lah... My dealer already told me not to spolit market by telling my deal. Other SE will not be happy.

Anyway, I'm sure others got a better deal then me.

Most important is like it, buy it.

Now all sales completed you asked for peanuts also they won't give you.

still how many 320i airhshows left ? white or black ? all accounted for ? i bet a lot of 520s not sold

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bj88coach

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back