AC Schnitzer ARB and strut bar and suspension

????

Where? what?

Look for Jack where? At dunearn PML uh? You all planning to rob PML?

:roll: :roll: :roll:
 
Re: AC Schnitzer ARB and strut bar and suspension

Just curious...

i saw you posting multiple same threads on this topic.

Was there some kind of error you faced when you posted? Or server laggy etc..? Did you click more than once?


SMYUEN said:
Since I will be going to the AC thingy tomorrow, in case I cant control my spending, just would like to ask for feedback regarding the above parts. Heard AC springs very uncomfy? They make ARBs right?

Dreaming of irresistable prices tomorrow...hehe
:screwedu: :screwedu:
 
Dr. Yuen
Jack the spidey is here bro...
C U there ok?
 
Re: AC Schnitzer ARB and strut bar and suspension

ryan said:
Just curious...

i saw you posting multiple same threads on this topic.

Was there some kind of error you faced when you posted? Or server laggy etc..? Did you click more than once?


SMYUEN said:
Since I will be going to the AC thingy tomorrow, in case I cant control my spending, just would like to ask for feedback regarding the above parts. Heard AC springs very uncomfy? They make ARBs right?

Dreaming of irresistable prices tomorrow...hehe
:screwedu: :screwedu:

I think got some lag so I click again.. sorry..
 
TripleM said:
Dr. Yuen
Jack the spidey is here bro...
C U there ok?


Yo Yo!

Ok see you there. Will you be in spiderman suit so I can spot you easier?

:laughlik: :laughlik: :laughlik:
 
Yep...Spiderman mask but superman outfit..how bout that? :thumbsup:
 
"Bro, you mean you gonna wear your RED underwear on the outside?"

Ooppss..bo jadi liao... :(
U comin?
 
TripleM said:
"Bro, you mean you gonna wear your RED underwear on the outside?"

Ooppss..bo jadi liao... :(
U comin?


Why you bo jadi?? Like that you sure stand out in the crowd mah...

No, not going... not invited... :(
 
hmm...i m sure your old man got invited. Hv u checked your mail box at home?
 
Re: AC Schnitzer ARB and strut bar and suspension

SMYUEN said:
Heard AC springs very uncomfy? They make ARBs right?

Dreaming of irresistable prices tomorrow...hehe
:screwedu: :screwedu:

ACS has got one of the most comfy suspension... The downside is that u can buy a set of PSS9 with money left to buy everyone in the forum ice lemon tea during meetup...
 
Re: AC Schnitzer ARB and strut bar and suspension

piggyboyz said:
SMYUEN said:
Heard AC springs very uncomfy? They make ARBs right?

Dreaming of irresistable prices tomorrow...hehe
:screwedu: :screwedu:

ACS has got one of the most comfy suspension... The downside is that u can buy a set of PSS9 with money left to buy everyone in the forum ice lemon tea during meetup...


Hahaha.. Really so much difference in price ah??? Maybe they will have lucky draw tonight.. Feeling lucky today.
:) :) :)
 
Re: AC Schnitzer ARB and strut bar and suspension

piggyboyz said:
ACS has got one of the most comfy suspension... The downside is that u can buy a set of PSS9 with money left to buy everyone in the forum ice lemon tea during meetup...

Not anymore. At current prices, it's more like you can buy PSS9 with money left to buy everyone McNuggets. :(
 
Back
Top