A Weekend with the 335i Cabriolet ~Review & Photos~

Re: A Weekend with the 335i Cabriolet ~pictures~

Ahh Haaa..... so thats your new car!!! NICE!!! I hate you now.

axl;204624 said:
Shouldn't my darling get some sorta royalty for this?? :confused:

DSC06567.jpg

^ Har? I'm referring to my grey steed la. No marnee for anything else... still making sweet love everyday too. Haha... ;)

Chey..ok i dont hate you now. hahaha

For awhile i thought the entire BMW-SG bros converting to 335!

axl;204657 said:
^ Har? I'm referring to my grey steed la. No marnee for anything else... still making sweet love everyday too. Haha... ;)

hahaha..I was lafig when i saw someone obsessed with an E93 with this as his sig.

wow very nice pics..who took those?
hmmm..car ah..so so lor..yea dun really do for me..the pics are great but not so much of the car..will prefer a 6series too.color is also wrong..btw Mock,u got the car from PML or what? thats ur new car? tot ur into classics..

nicholastan91;205421 said:
wow very nice pics..who took those?
hmmm..car ah..so so lor..yea dun really do for me..the pics are great but not so much of the car..will prefer a 6series too.color is also wrong..btw Mock,u got the car from PML or what? thats ur new car? tot ur into classics..

i win lucky draw mah...haha...
no la, testing the car, shots taken by me.

i agree with the color, it's a little too bland. Alpine white wld be my color of choice. I'm not just into classics, i'm into cars with character and soul.

Re: A Weekend with the 335i Cabriolet ~Review & Photos~

Very nice reviews and photos. The cab really looks damn good with the top down. Seen a few on the roads. Absolutely stunning.

Extremely good looking car.

Not really diggin the colour thou.
Other than that... BEAUTY!

This is a PML car rite? I think SGA300X is a PML plate. It was previously on the E90 M3 press car. They must have sold that M3 liao.

BTW great shots...love the colour.

Back