$800k down the drain

Re: $800k down the drain

Wait, are we supposed to slam garmen or PAP?

Return us our CPF!!!!

Nope. Just link everything to garment. Don't you get the trend?

HHH for miss Singapore!

Roy Nerng for PRIME MINISTER!!

I am waiting for SMRT Ltd (Feedback) to respond, once they finish their business with Jover Chew and Sim Lim

MW said:
I am waiting for SMRT Ltd (Feedback) to respond, once they finish their business with Jover Chew and Sim Lim

Yeah, if they run the country, I should be able to drive a Ferrari !!!

I tot SHPL is private? Like that not garment's fault man ... the plan steady boh?

Quoting from Sports Hub website:
"The Singapore Sports Hub is a 25-year Public-Private Partnership (PPP) agreement between Sport Singapore and SportsHub Pte Ltd, making it one of the largest sporting infrastructure PPP projects in the world today."

I think sunlight and water we have enough, what is not enough is fertiliser for the grass to grow faster lah.

Lets vote for Kenntona to be Pee-rade Commander, fall-in all the BMW SG Forum members at the stadium and do a one time pee on the pitch. The grass sure happy poon pee-pee. We can help taxpayers save $$ also.

Big doesn't mean it's good .......

And biggest PPP mean what ?

Choo Yao Chuen;1106758 said:
Quoting from Sports Hub website:
"The Singapore Sports Hub is a 25-year Public-Private Partnership (PPP) agreement between Sport Singapore and SportsHub Pte Ltd, making it one of the largest sporting infrastructure PPP projects in the world today."

Kennaconda is long. Not sure about longest though, because he always say simi locksmith skill and not size of key.... :lol2:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
feinsteinzeug

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back