Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups

7 series GPS map

Компания «ФОР

Компания «ФОРСКОМ» предлагает вам услуги по оформлению и получению виз в европейские страны, в том числе, в страны Шенгенского Содружества: Германия, Испания, Франция и т.д. Также мы занимаемся оформлением виз в страны Азии, Африки, Северной и Южной Америки. виза в Италию
Наши данные: ООО "ФОРСКОМ" телефон/факс +7(495) 692-36-91 адрес: 125009, г. Москва, ул. Б.Дмитровка, д.9, стр. 1, офис 315

Компания «ФОР

Компания «ФОРСКОМ» предлагает вам услуги по оформлению и получению виз в европейские страны, в том числе, в страны Шенгенского Содружества: Германия, Испания, Франция и т.д. Также мы занимаемся оформлением виз в страны Азии, Африки, Северной и Южной Америки. виза в Грецию
Наши данные: ООО "ФОРСКОМ" телефон/факс +7(495) 692-36-91 адрес: 125009, г. Москва, ул. Б.Дмитровка, д.9, стр. 1, офис 315

Re: 7 series GPS map

Hi, I'm looking for the updated gps cd as well. Has the GB boat sailed? help?

Hi...please add me to the list if the update GPS CD is still available.

Cheers

OrhBin;941155 said:
Hi...please add me to the list if the update GPS CD is still available.

Cheers

I would like a copy of the new cd for 7 series. Please let me know if possible or gb. Thanks. My tel is 97111271 thanks.

I would also like t have an updated copy of the GPS CD. Pls kindly include me in the qb if its still available. Thanks

hi just got a 2nd hand 2007 730Li.

Can i get a copy of the updated dvd from any of u guys?

my hp 9069774.

Many tx

hi guys,
Just got a 2006 730Li.

Isit possible to get a copy of the updated disk from any of you guys?

Thanks

Same here, 2006 740Li, would like to update the GPS. Saw lots of requests but nobody seems to be sharing how to get an update :( Anyone kind enough to help us? Much appreciated! Buy you drinks :)

If you just copy the DVD, it won't work. Or so I was told.

Somewhere in this thread, there is someone selling workable, but bootleg copies at $80 a pop.

If you think you will never use the GPS function in the car, which is such a pain to operate on, then perhaps just forget about it altogether. :)

WTB: Please PM me if anyone here got a working GPS disk for 2005 E66. Thanks many many

I just got my disc for my 2006 E66. Waited for 2 weeks only. But unable to disc copy and pass to a friend. Unless somebody can advise how to do it?

Back