5th May 2008 UPDATE (New Account Restrictions)

Re: 5th May 2008 UPDATE (New Account Restrictions)

yes, prevents a genuine user from posting an actual question

frukeus;416233 said:
now i have to clock posts :juggle:

same here, got to clock a few to use PM.

But it's ok---like airport security, a bit of a hassle but certainly necessary...

not so sure I agree.
Like myself, cannot post on main areas and very much need of some buying advice :(

so whats this mean, 10 irrelevant posts on introductiion are and wait 5 days before I can get advice on buying a new ride ?

it means, 10 relevant posts + use the search function within these 5 days, most topics have usually been discussed before

noted, though audi S5 vs BMW 335i convertible is what I want to talk about!

playst;560916 said:
BMW-sg.com obviously had great difficulty distinguishing between spam and real sales thread. I am simply selling a clock and my previous account bc77 was banned with a lame stupid moron reason given as unauthorised advertising. I wonder what sort of unauthorised advertising is it talking about. Either the forum got artificial intelligence AI that is epi failure or the one who issue the ban to me is a moron.
Hi playst,

As mentioned in the email that I sent to you yesterday, we are still investigating your thread.

As quoted by your other thread...

I am appalled by how "efficient" this forum is running. Previously I am using the account bc77 to simply sell 2 different clock and was immediately banned with a stupid moron reason given "unauthorised advertising" Till now no one bother to give me an answer or explanation on why that account was banned. Anyway, I had plenty of time and I can create tons of other account name.

It's also nice to know that you decide to call the administrators of the entire forum a 'moron' in 2 separate threads. :) Firstly, I take that personally as our team takes banning decisions seriously to curb spammers and potential grey vendors. Secondly, calling the people 'morons' who run this site on your behalf, isn't exactly exactly good EQ. Thirdly, now you are now not welcomed here, PERMANENTLY banned and my team will effect a one-click ban based on your future IPs and email address.

Sell your clocks elsewhere.

Cold-blooded days, all kinds of autumn coats eager

Army Green north face sale extra large zip around wallet north face uk self t and white coat mix north face jacket white v neck cotton shorts. Windbreaker north face outlet in the match without too many north face coats taboos, the best thing north face sale is to choose a tight-leg trousers north face jackets or elegant dresses. Like a tight dress or self-cultivation of the bust セリーヌ バッグ and the skirt of the knee are items that best embody the feminine, if you are not セリーヌ 財布 pursuing a woman smell of meimei, you セリーヌ can attempt to exploit high waist retro shorts north face outlet or jeans and windbreaker north face uk mash up different elegant taste oh! Pairing self north face sale windbreaker, Army Green extra large zip around north face outletwallet self t and white coat mix white v neck cotton north face sale shorts, in preparation for the advent of autumn bring a vibrant feeling coat jeans pairing, pairing jeans with north face sale self points, more appropriately, shoes can also north face uktry pairing fresh color.

Womens 2012 winter new variety, at the forefront of fashion

north face outlet Has multiple different design north face coats concept of Supreme in north face sale perfect of with north face jackets into has variety of design north face outlet element Hou, in this north face sale quarter of fall/winter concept in the north face sale still build has north face uk series of Mountain Shell Jacket アグ jacket and the Medium Day Pack Backpack ugg ブーツ Backpack series, and is ugg ブーツ 2012 different from Yu spring summer season to map for concept of camouflage design, this north face clothing repeatedly used has relative simplicity of design, mix north face sale Shang The North Face excellent function cold design, Absolute north face online guarantee that we will, in this year's autumn and winter on both the warmth and the mix is in north face uk perfect condition

Its Pleasure to understand BMW.SG | The Singapore BMW Enthusiast Community . The above articles is pretty extraordinary, and I really enjoyed reading your phorum and points that you expressed. I really like to appear back over a typical basis,post a lot more within the topic. Thanks for sharing…keep writing!!! regards

Лунаретта – д&

Лунаретта – дешевая китайская подделка

На российском рынке не так давно появилось белье Lunaretta. Отзывы о нем сразу же пошли негативные. Вот один из них:
«До этого я много слышала о нем от подруг, решила купить. Были, конечно, небольшие сомнения по поводу того, настоящее ли оно, но продавец меня быстро убедила, что самое что ни на есть настоящее, а дешевле чем в фирменном магазине оно потому, что не нужно столько за аренду платить. Начала пользоваться. Но такого восторга, как у подруг, у меня почему-то не возникло. Обычное такое белье, можно даже сказать, качеством ниже среднего. Рассказала подругам, они мне и рассказали, что у меня белье совсем другой марки, даже этикетка у настоящего выглядит по-другому. В общем, сплошное разочарование от моей вот этой вот покупки.» Lunaretta, одним словом, - низкокачественная китайская подделка, которая не так давно была замечена на Шанхайской неделе моды – и это многое объясняет.

Orh u die!

How can I start a thread?
Wish to dekit my E60. However unable to post anything. Not even on classifieds?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maksum88

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back