3 Series Interior Leather change

Re: 3 Series Interior Leather change

really nice, is the shop at paya ubi there? btw you should do your steering at robson design.

Yup its at paya ubi. I went to robson but I didn't like the feel of his steering wheel. Plus I think its overpriced.

afterburn;706190 said:
Finally took the plunge and changed to new leather for seats, steering wheel, handbrake and gear.

Its chaper that changing car! :) My car feels brand new now!! :)

I am very impressed with the workmanship and hospitality of Irene from Classic Auto leather. Feel free to look at the pictures. Some of the photos are a bit blur so please excuse my photo taking skills.

]

Saw ur pics and feel like changing mine too. Do they have the red colour?

Hi There

No sure what type of leather they use on the car seats of 2010 318i, smell rubbery inside..

Looks damn good.
sorry to ask but I have been having smell problem in my car yr 2006 and despite a few shampooing, steam cleaning and air con flushing it is still there.

This may be the ultimate solution as someone mentioned that the leather may deteriorate and give up some smell. Anyone experienced similar problems with their leather seats.

Thanks in advance.

Change leather, at the same time get them to chemical wash your entire carpet. I did my old Volvo at Classic Auto Leather after seeing this thread and I must say I am very happy so far. Car smells, feels, looks... and some say even drives like new.

detach8;722476 said:
Change leather, at the same time get them to chemical wash your entire carpet. I did my old Volvo at Classic Auto Leather after seeing this thread and I must say I am very happy so far. Car smells, feels, looks... and some say even drives like new.

Thanks for the advice. Will see if this can be done before the new year, then still use if to go visiting in this car. At the moment, I avoid using it as the smell just stays on my clothing.

sorry for asking but at contact details for me to go? also what is dakota? forgive my ignorance. thanks

Looks very nice! The new leather smell must be priceless!!

Hi 2.3k included leather wrap the handle brake and the gear and the arm rest? Are they wrapped with leather or PVC?

The dakota leather looks dammmmmmn chio, congrats to you bro on money well spent!!

detach8;722476 said:

"drives like new"? lol....

Well Done dude. Nice!

I'm considering to change my leather too.

thanks for your infor... Thumbs Up

Nice! Looks like I may pay them a visit! My pre-loved E46 leather have seen better days.

Thanks for sharing!

Awesome work, love the leathers...going there now...!

Beautiful.

Do they leather the middle arm rest as well?

Oly

They do lot of things ie steering, centre console etc. Sent my Peugeot cars there to leather wrap and respray (cos bought a 2nd hand), fantastic job! Highest quality leather is Nappa leather. And they don't charge a bomb. Irene is the lady boss. Her husband does the coordination of work. Tell Irene Nicholas refers and she may give you $100-200 off. Cos I'm like her regular customers already. My colleagues went to them too. Haha

irene is good. serious..
i got my leather change for my previous ride too..
but pricing maybe steep for "poor scholar" like me.. but its worth it..

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maksum88

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back