2018 G01 X3 Owners Group?

syumassh

Hi, just signed up for a 30i recently.

Just wondering if there’s any local owners group WhatsApp etc?

I migrated from Audi and they had a very active WhatsApp group for info sharing.

hi there
thinking of getting the Msports 20i or the 30i...any recommendations on the SE or the pricing?
Hi bro, I suggest you get the 30i. the 20i feels bit underpowered. The car is quite heavy. Thats what made me choose the 30i. However, if you get the 20i you still can "chip" the engine to increase its power if you're willing to go down that route. I got mine with corporate after sales so might be hard to compare, but my SE W C Chan was pretty good.

A bit rough but still acceptable.
Due to m suspension.
Where you staying ?
Maybe we could start a sg x3 watsapp chat grp as Bmw doesn't seem to be as active as Audi grp

I see, even in comfort mode it’s a bit bumpy? Anyway the M40i is on 21” so cant expect much.

I’m staying in Tampines.

Sure we can start a WhatsApp group; i’ll PM you my number so we can get in touch.

Hi! Not new to bimma . Trading in my agung 6-yr old e84 for a g01 x3 sdrive20 after. Ling deliberation between qx50, glc Nd the x3.
Is the intended group limited to the higher spec 30 all all x3 g01 in general?

Hi All
Am considering trading my F10 523i for a X3 30i. Any bro can share experience on the ride quality of X3, some reviews says the X3 chasis is wobbly, or rocking... I test drive the 30i seems a bit of that.

Also, any issue with B48B2000 engine? The Sport 8 speed gearbox? The unit I am looking at is 1.5 year old with 25K mileage.
Please comment.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sabonginternationalai

Latest posts

Back