10 Worst Carparks in Singapore

Re: 10 Worst Carparks in Singapore

Agree especially Funan which is usually packed and having to go down/up ramps multiple times occasionally result in curbing a rim

How about Lido at Scotts? with parking spaces tailored for minis, the classic ones. Most cars parked eating into adjacent spaces.

Clearly the writer of the article hasn't been to any pre-00's office buildings in Raffles Place, the carparks there seem to be designed by car-haters.

Cars4fun;1121461 said:
How about Lido at Scotts? with parking spaces tailored for minis, the classic ones. Most cars parked eating into adjacent spaces.

Btw, writer did state that car park i.e. Shaw Towers. Well it is the cheapest along the entire Orchard road and Scotts road.

Ihave to say it is because of the building's main structure which cannot be "touched" thus even after reno/revamp, width of each parking space remains unchanged.
When I am there, even with available parking space, I will always go merry-go-round till I find a good parking space.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cars4fun;1121461 said:

Btw, writer did state that car park i.e. Shaw Towers. Well it is the cheapest along the entire Orchard road and Scotts road.

Ihave to say it is because of the building's main structure which cannot be "touched" thus even after reno/revamp, width of each parking space remains unchanged.
When I am there, even with available parking space, I will always go merry-go-round till I find a good parking space.

Last edited by a moderator:

I may be wrong, but I thought the shaw towers he was referring to is at Beach Road.

Cars4fun;1121502 said:
I may be wrong, but I thought the shaw towers he was referring to is at Beach Road.

Ooops, I got it mixed up Shaw Towers is at Beach Road... my post was in reference to Shaw Center :lol: :lol:

fullerton hotel carpark... just because they stupidly placed a small hump right before a huge ass one.. when my rear wheel clearing the small hump, my front just nice starting to go up the big one.. caused some scratches.

can understand some of them such as marine parade MSCP... but changi airport T2? parkway parade used to be bad, but much better after they adjusted traffic flow in their carpark...

chinatown multi-storey carpark, or along geylang where ppl park illegally and people keep crossing the road which makes it sometimes nearly impossible to park a large car.

becareful of golden mile tower carpark
Narrow passages
Small lots
Hump very high

shaw isetan also...unless u want to get a free dent from other cars due to tight lot and slope parking at some lots

Agree on shaw isetan too! long winding way up to the MSCP, only to be greeted by very narrow parking lots..=_=''

Northpoint building CP in Yishun. The spiral ramp is narrow for 2 vehicles but manageable with care. But the CP exit is somehow challenging. It's a near 180 degree left turn between high curbings spaced narrowly apart, plus a bloody hump to destabilise the car during the turn. Try it. High chance of scratching a rim if you're driving a bigger car. Can happen even with a smaller car depending on your turning radius and whether you're paying attention. With my smaller hatch, I learned to swing out a little before turning in so it would just clear the curb. Not sure if it's even possible with the bigger car, scared to try.

Went to Shaw Lido for a movie today and I did not even bother to park my new car there. Opted for Wheelock Place instead.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
feinsteinzeug

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back