• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

08 M3 prices

Re: 08 M3 prices

When hitting our shores, I can bet with ya that it will be offered at 350k at least...

pg7170;195318 said:
hmmm... that roughly works out to be ard 335-345k sgd range....

wah... that would be interesting coz well below the base price of a 997 C2 (59k pounds)... 390k sgd (think C2S is abt 420k)

for those who can afford.... mai tuuuuuuuu liao la !!!

(Geoff... sell me after using it for 2 years k!!! :) )
FYI this 51K makes it the most expensive M3 ever known in the UK. I would expect that PML markup will be huge, placing it same or above the C2S.

I doubt it will be anywhere close to the C2S base model which is ard low 400k
As I said, it makes no sense and people will go for Porky since it has higher OMV, better branding, just as fast and sure attract chio-bus

caySman;195329 said:
FYI this 51K makes it the most expensive M3 ever known in the UK. I would expect that PML markup will be huge, placing it same or above the C2S.

PML has to price this wisely. Marc singleton knows PMLs pricing too well. I am sure PML has to price it competitively with the RS4 as well and my hunch tells me not more than 355K for the new ///M. If it is, they are screwed.

caySman;195329 said:

first of all... i dun give a FF wat PML prices the new M3... they can price it at there or even 500k for all i care man...

if they stupid enough.... then i'm pretty sure the PIs will all have the last laugh!!! :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jalaliveco

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back