Search results

  1. F

    F30 M Sports Bodykit

    Re: F30 M Sports Bodykit Pretty! Really nice, enhance the car much.
  2. F

    Case of My E90 (320i) Disappearing Oil - 1 liter every 2000++km!!

    Re: Case of My E90 (320i) Disappearing Oil - 1 liter every 2000++km!! Spot on canuck78. And that normally require only 1 litre when warning come on.
  3. F

    E60 - how much engine oil per marking

    Re: E60 - how much engine oil per marking think between Min and Max is one litre. Yes it's good not to top up to Max.
  4. F

    Tyre Encounter

    Re: Tyre Encounter Great practice brother. Thanks for the tips. will check my tyre next time I pump - yes every 2 weeks I do pump up.
  5. F

    PML service

    Re: PML service different Giant sell the oil at different prices?? I was at Junction 10 Giant and all Mobil back to $22+ prices. Think you need to be quick to Turf City or now known as Grand Stand? They may still have some on promo.
  6. F

    2011 f10

    Re: 2011 f10 535 offers lots of comfort and status, but nothing compare to a 335 for performance, handling, and shiok-factor!!
  7. F

    Ron 95 or 98 for better mileage?

    Re: Ron 95 or 98 for better mileage? You can do that but it's quite troublesome?! I find 95 good enough for my E90 320 but for 6 cylinders engine I would use 98.
  8. F

    Engine oil to be use for F10

    Re: Engine oil to be use for F10 With turbo engine good to use a little thicker oil like 5W/40 or 10W/50.
  9. F

    PML service

    Re: PML service If I'm not wrong PML is using Shell Helix now. I prefer Castrol which I used for more than 10 years. But recently I searched tests on synthetic oil and Penzzoil seems one of the better one and seems like Shell bought the company and are selling their US oils under Shall Helix...
  10. F

    Gearbox Solenoid Change - Jerking Problem Solved - E90

    Re: Gearbox Solenoid Change - Jerking Problem Solved - E90 A couple years ago my E60 520 had a gearbox failure! PML diagnosis showed that the control box is gone! I had the choice of changing only the control box for about $4500 or more than $9000 for the whole box. I opted for the whole box...
  11. F

    Spare tyre for E90

    Re: Spare tyre for E90 Can loan a sore tyre from your tyre dealer. I bought 2 honta but never used so no idea of its effectiveness.
  12. F

    Giant BMW Engine lelong

    Re: Giant BMW Engine lelong Giant carries Castrol too. The recommended oil for BMW! 1 Litre pack is cheaper (buy 4 pack) than the 4 Litre pack!?
  13. F

    SgCarMart post on f30

    Re: SgCarMart post on f30 I had E28, E39, E60, E46, E90, now F30 335i. I love all these, wear and tear normal maintenance, no problem with PML.
  14. F

    X1 & 320

    Re: X1 & 320 Malaysia offer Euro 2 diesel while the world is moving to Euro 5. Singapore Euro 5 I was told, is little lower so BMW is slow in bringing in their diesel model for this reason. I believe they are bringing in only diesel in X models. All other diesel models are imported by PI.
  15. F

    E60 Servicing

    Re: E60 Servicing Go Sin Ming Autocare - many shops do BM. Drive BM don't sting on servicing la! Good servicing make your car shiok shiok.
  16. F

    Uncomfortable Gear Change on F30?

    Re: Uncomfortable Gear Change on F30? The 8 speed ZF is well-known to be smooth...? You should claim for a new gear box if they can't fix it!
  17. F

    Radiator change - E90

    Re: Radiator change - E90 Use to top up radiator water once a month... but before you start the engine as it gets HOT!!
  18. F

    Radiator change - E90

    Re: Radiator change - E90 My old E46 320 was in good shape after 5 years and more than 90kkm, no radiator change. Just sold 2006 E90 320 after 100+kkm, radiator still ok. Only experience with my E39 520 2.2, radiator changed after 100kkm.
  19. F

    Replacement for belt tensioner, pulley and belt

    Re: Replacement for belt tensioner, pulley and belt I change belt every 60kkm, peace of mind. Last time i change the pulley & tensioner on my 520 after 100kkm. Hope it help.
  20. F

    Stock spark plugs can last how many km

    Re: Stock spark plugs can last how many km My old E90 320i require change of new spark-plugs only every 100kkm.
Back
Top