Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups

Zaino

anson7835

Hello Marko-polo,

What was involved, where to do it and how much?

Thanks,

cost me S$170 for a single session, they took off all the remaining wax with a clay treatment, lifted almost 90% of the swirl marks (coutesy of my DIY waxing session) slapped on 3 coats of ZFX (don't ask me what that is, all I know is it made the black paint literally come alive again) then finished off with a Z6 gloss enhancer. Also bought a bottle of Z6 - was told to go build up the layer after a week or so....still figuring how to do it an dwould appreciate advise from those who have already done it......saw the BMW-SG decal on the shop windows, guess the bros here must be patronising this joint a fair bit

black_cat said:
Hello Marko-polo,

What was involved, where to do it and how much?

Thanks,

I did the same thing as Marko except that I took a package at $450 for 3 times. I find it cheaper that way. The location damn near your place. It is at Simon Road.

I was on the Amazing Glaze system and believe the one year service is up.

How does the AG compared to Zaino? Remember mine is Slate Green and the effect may not be as obvious as the black.

Regards,

Zaino effect is best on dark shades. Colours like black, dark blue, gun metal grey, british racing green, yellow etc will leave the owner breathless.

You can listen to all the hoohar about Zaino...you owe your car a favour to at least take a look at it. You will not regret the plunge

US site : www.zainobros.com
Local site : www.cazcomp.com

Look for Chandra...you can find his location at the cazcomp site.

Even if you do not get the shine that dark cars get...you will appreciate how easy use the product is.

cost me S$170 for a single session, they took off all the remaining wax with a clay treatment, lifted almost 90% of the swirl marks (coutesy of my DIY waxing session) slapped on 3 coats of ZFX (don't ask me what that is, all I know is it made the black paint literally come alive again) then finished off with a Z6 gloss enhancer. Also bought a bottle of Z6 - was told to go build up the layer after a week or so....still figuring how to do it an dwould appreciate advise from those who have already done it......saw the BMW-SG decal on the shop windows, guess the bros here must be patronising this joint a fair bit

bro, sounds exensive for 1 polish... there are packages for like 5 times comprehensive (claybar, 3 layer zaniol wax, interior cleansing and conditioning, engine area clean, etc etc) and 5 times quick wax (1 layer zaniol, interior clean etc etc) for like 650 and above.... check out Groom Works, they have 1 in Maxell and 1 in Jln Tua Kong in Siglap.

the claybar does not remove any wax...it removes the dirt embedded in the paint. The swirl marks are still there actually except that it is now covered up. After 3 coats, anything will be covered up actually! The gloss enhancer deepens the shine. Just my 5 cents worth...

Winston said:
bro, sounds exensive for 1 polish... there are packages for like 5 times comprehensive (claybar, 3 layer zaniol wax, interior cleansing and conditioning, engine area clean, etc etc) and 5 times quick wax (1 layer zaniol, interior clean etc etc) for like 650 and above.... check out Groom Works, they have 1 in Maxell and 1 in Jln Tua Kong in Siglap.

Bro...dun be confuse with the 5X polish.

The 3x Zaino polish is actually ZFX....in Zaino term...its NOS for the Zaino polish Z2,2 & 5.

When using Z2/3/5...you need a 24 hours curing period before the next layer can be slap on. Using ZFX, you dun need to wait 24hrs....just slap on the layers one after another to a max of 3 layers within 6 hours...after which what ever you are left with the ZFX can throw liao...cos its useless.

ZFX comes in a very very small bottle. You are suppose to use 4 drops to 8 oz of the polish. Damn expensive stuff....its like caviar pricing !!

Hmm..u mean the scratches on a car can be removed from the body with zaino? (mild scratches)

They have just released the Z2-Pro, the upgraded version to Z2. Anyways I started zaino-ing my car in august last year and I've loved the effect it delivers.

Thumbs up!

Nuke said:
Hmm..u mean the scratches on a car can be removed from the body with zaino? (mild scratches)

Use Z5 to remove scratches. But you need to apply a few coat to cover it. If the scratch is bad...suggest that you use those scratch remover which is abrashive to remove the mark first then apply zaino over it.

precurser said:
They have just released the Z2-Pro, the upgraded version to Z2. Anyways I started zaino-ing my car in august last year and I've loved the effect it delivers.

Thumbs up!

Bro.....how do you zaino your ride??? Was told to go buy a white towel then rub rub here and there. Sounds to simple as I've always thought that one needs special cloth etc

I swear by Zaino too! It is truly the best!

Buy cloth from Chandra. He sells them.

Thanks Ghostrider.

Cotton cloth soft. Doesn't leave deposits. Or microfibre.

Wah scuderia, helmet looks goooood....

marko-polo said:
precurser said:

Thumbs up!

Bro.....how do you zaino your ride??? Was told to go buy a white towel then rub rub here and there. Sounds to simple as I've always thought that one needs special cloth etc

Chandra sells the applicator...its a cotton cloth warp with a sponge...but I discover a better applicator...same material from Chandra but its like a glove...can slide your hand inside it. Its from Turtle Wax.

For your vertical panels like doors...go in a up and down motion to apply...for the top flat panels like roof and bonnet...go in a forward backward motion. (for Z2,3,5 and ZFX)

For Z1, use circular motion.

1 tip I can share with you guys is....moist the applicator...dun wet it. Just dip your hand into water...shake off the water and use the applicator to dry your hands...that is about rite. It helps to spead the zaino stuff around smoother and evenly.

Any of you guys are keen for a mass session ? i can help arrange for the session after CNY (cos he is fully booked for the new year). Should be able to get discounts for you guys.

Ghostrider,
Any of you guys are keen for a mass session ? i can help arrange for the session after CNY (cos he is fully booked for the new year). Should be able to get discounts for you guys.

He's fully booked till CNY? I was still thinking of booking for a session before that leh..Haiz..Looks like have to DIY the zaino session liao :verysad:

Ghostrider said:
marko-polo said:
precurser said:

Thumbs up!

Chandra sells the applicator...its a cotton cloth warp with a sponge...but I discover a better applicator...same material from Chandra but its like a glove...can slide your hand inside it. Its from Turtle Wax.

For your vertical panels like doors...go in a up and down motion to apply...for the top flat panels like roof and bonnet...go in a forward backward motion. (for Z2,3,5 and ZFX)

For Z1, use circular motion.

1 tip I can share with you guys is....moist the applicator...dun wet it. Just dip your hand into water...shake off the water and use the applicator to dry your hands...that is about rite. It helps to spead the zaino stuff around smoother and evenly.

Alamak.......early no say

SL2 said:
Ghostrider,

He's fully booked till CNY? I was still thinking of booking for a session before that leh..Haiz..Looks like have to DIY the zaino session liao :verysad:

Everybody's welcome to use the basement carpark @ my condo, got tap, power supply, lights, and better still....hardly any cars

marko-polo said:
SL2 said:
Ghostrider,

Everybody's welcome to use the basement carpark @ my condo, got tap, power supply, lights, and better still....hardly any cars

:silenced:

Back