z4m and z4si official pricing, 19 July 2006 launch

Re: z4m and z4si official pricing, 19 July 2006 launch

so how much will it be if you PI in yourself or thru importer?

MZ4 price at S$298,000 MOV @ 67k? Can any1 double confirm this?
Porcshe Cayman selling price S$290,000 MOV @ around 85K.
That is a huge different!

Trigger said:
MZ4 price at S$298,000 MOV @ 67k? Can any1 double confirm this?
Porcshe Cayman selling price S$290,000 MOV @ around 85K.
That is a huge different!

Are you sure that the Cayman S is selling for $290K?

Trigger said:
Yes! 6 speed manual base model!

According to another post, the base model is selling at $285K.

almost no one will buy "base model" Caymen lah .... by the time you add options for leather, PASM, Xenons and Sports Chrono, be will be around $320 liao

titanic said:
According to another post, the base model is selling at $285K.
Guess the easiest way is to go down and confirm. Or you can "build" ur own porsche online. then print it out.

Are you going to buy it already? If you are, you can prob strike a deal and gloss over this $5k diff..

The OMV of the MZ4 is really kinda low for it's price man....who's got the PI price on this? If you can PI the M3 in for $265k...the MZ4 maybe around the same price diff? $218k? Tempting isn't it...

Next thing u know someone is gonna start a group buy. hahahaahah

xkrim3;127042 said:
i stated an indicative price of 305-310 for the z4m in another thread a few weeks ago. the m roadster was launched today @ pierside kitchen & bar, 1 fullerton. official pricing for the m is a shade lower.

z4m @ 298
z4 3.0si @ 225 (same as previous z4 3.0i)
z4 2.5si @ 200 (same as previous z4 2.5i)

must say i am a tad surprised that pml went sub 300 for the m roadster. faster & cheaper than m3 :nehnehhh: . the m coupe will really move if it were launched at the same price.

received sms from pi on 10th july 06 that cayman s is now priced at 285 => stuttgart would have brought their price down as well. so, tough fight between the cayman s & m coupe in the same price bracket.

....i have to claim the blur phuck award for nearly missing the dinner despite two reminders from pml (one last week and another this afternoon). tough job... still hacking away at the office this evening. big thanks to triplem's wifey for reminding him to remind me, just in time @ 8:30pm. luckily my oc also buried with work at her office near fullerton. zoomed down to pick her for the event... and so much for the bloodie white theme - she was in yellow and i in grey stripes. bo chap, just sashayed in as starters were served. lol. and guess what, we got a table all to ourselves. this is the highlight of the evening. jack, it doesn't always pay to be on time you know. the bamboo clam was sedap.... heheheheh..

after food, we got our grubby fingers all over the interlagos blue and imola red m roadsters. smyuen... erm...do you find this chap familiar? wtf is he tinkering with the m when he already have a badder m(aser)?

Image037small.jpg

btw, i already chope a test drive. let you guys know once date confirm. then provide an fr once i've abused the m roadster. muahahahaha :evil:

Xkrim3 is so prophetic. Cayman S just dropped to 291K Tip and 280K Man. Boxster S dropped to 268K Tip and 257K Man. Boxster dropped to 236K Tip and 225K Man. The new base Cayman priced at 251K Tip and 240K Man. These prices are head to head with Z4 and Z4 Coupe. The fight begins. With these prices, the decision is much easier. Porsche, right?

krim3 is so prophetic. Cayman S just dropped to 291K Tip and 280K Man. Boxster S dropped to 268K Tip and 257K Man. Boxster dropped to 236K Tip and 225K Man. The new base Cayman priced at 251K Tip and 240K Man. These prices are head to head with Z4 and Z4 Coupe. The fight begins. With these prices, the decision is much easier. Porsche, right?

But of Course! Boxster at 225k, thats all time low man......

titanic / welson..... dun tempt me liao. i weaning my secret desire for 987s. almost there. changing sig back to z4 soon. show some mercy can?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hema
Back