Z4 or 325ci cab

i'm interested to buy a Z4 or 325ci cab? Which is better? or should i wait for the new z4 2.0i? no doubt smaller c.c but should have more features. Should choose the grey or silver? :mad: headache.......

Re: Z4 or 325ci cab

Welcome to the forums!!

To begin with..
You have to ask yourself whether you have any requirements for the 4 seats.

I'd choose Grey and get the Z4 if you don't need to haul ass

wizardan11 said:
i'm interested to buy a Z4 or 325ci cab? Which is better? or should i wait for the new z4 2.0i? no doubt smaller c.c but should have more features. Should choose the grey or silver? :mad: headache.......

Z4 in Sterling grey and imola red interior...

Lup in Hamann rims.. Swee Swee! Than you will be like TripleM.. another Hamann Slut. kekekek

wizardan11 said:
or should i wait for the new z4 2.0i? no doubt smaller c.c but should have more features. Should choose the grey or silver? :mad: headache.......

What kind of new features? I will not compromise for power to get extra features cos the current Z4 is already well equip. Both grey and silver looks great on a Z4. Easy colour to maintain.

2.0L Z4? i wouldn't hold my breath if i were you...

i'm assuming you intend to buy new; aside from what ryan said about the number of people you need to haul around, you should also consider how long you intend to hold onto your car. the Z4 is into its 4th production year, and given that BMW's design cycle is typically 7yrs, you'll have at best another 3 years before the new model is announced and the resale value of your car takes a nose dive (case in point: the outgoing E46). That is unfortunately, also the time when you would probably look to sell off your car if you were to buy now.

don't buy the Z4 unless you truly love that car; if you're even considering the 325ci cab, i'd wager that you probably don't like it quite enough, as most of the people i know of who were torn between the Z4 and a cabrio ended up buying the cabrio. the ones who buy the Z4 are usually the ones who were dead set on a roadster from the get-go.

so what's my 2 cents worth? well, if like me, you're more a roadster than a cabrio kinda guy:

1) get a new SLK 200(slightly newer model with more bling and similar performance as the 2.0L Z4)
2) get a second hand Z4

if you don't mind either:

1) wait for the new E90 coupe/cabrio
2) get a second-hand Z4 or E46 cabrio
3) buy a new E46 cabrio if PML offers a steep discount

bottomline: not worth buying a new Z4 anymore unless you really like the design.

Hymics said:
Z4 in Sterling grey and imola red interior...

Lup in Hamann rims.. Swee Swee! Than you will be like TripleM.. another Hamann Slut. kekekek

That would be a Silver + Imola red int......swee2x...

if i'm not wrong, the facelift for the Z4 shld be coming up! anyone got news on that?

u mean the z4 is inproduction for 4 years? i thought it only caom in on 2003, that's 2 years!!! new facelift? i've not heard of a new facelift for the z series????? don't think they have ever came out with one!!!

The z3 was facelifted after a few years.
FL z3 had L shaped rear lights while the pre FL was not L shaped

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8may88vip
Back