Z4 Coupe

Re: Z4 Coupe

Geoff Ang said:
check this out... wwwaaooohhhh!!! looks like a posh Cayman S contender!!! hehehee!!!

Sorry dude, not feeling the way it looks at all.......can't comment on the way it performs though.....

Cheers!

Si bey pai kua. Weird aerodynamics, visually.

Think photoshopped...

Kenn n TobyNik ,
I m offended

I still prefer the Z4 Cab.
Though I have nothing against coupe, but i have to agree it does not look good in anyway.

i like the side grills and that's abt it... although i do admit its slightly less fugly than the Z3 coupe...

TripleM said:
Think photoshopped...

Kenn n TobyNik ,
I m offended

Pak,

Why you offended? Your Z4 is so much better looking than that "thing" .......hehehe

Anyway, if you look carefully, it looks like a chopped 6 series with Z4 hues here and there......don't think it's real, man.

Cheers!

Think quite nice too. Diff strokes 4 diff folks.

This picture is photoshopped. The original picture can be found in the Z4 brochure.
If the M Coupe does come about, it won't look anything like what is in this chopped picture but I think it will look a lot like the 1 series.

(*&#^))%(*^Q)(&^)*(%& in the world is that??

the M coupe flopped big time. dont think the bmw board will ever approve a successor to it.

Racebred said:
the M coupe flopped big time. dont think the bmw board will ever approve a successor to it.

They are doin the testing ....

See pix...looks real...

Racebred said:

This, you are wrong. From relaible source, the Z4M is on plan:, S54 engine, stick shift only and no SMG (can't fit).

Jack: the pic you attached is e upcoming Z4M with a hardtop under testing right? Not a coupe ver of the Z4?

In any case, I think the M Coupe ranks as the strangest BMW ever (check out the banana side-profile), maybe with the Isetta a close 2nd. ;)

No leh I really like the M Coupe. Looks very aggressive to me. If I had the cash I'll turn it into a project track car.

yah, that's the cabrio with the hardtop lah, not the coupe.

but what's this about no SMG for the new MZ4? m3magic, where did you get this info from?

jaskin said:
No leh I really like the M Coupe. Looks very aggressive to me. If I had the cash I'll turn it into a project track car.
Yeah man, the M coupe is really sweet! Its a car that you either love or hate it and I love it! Damn fierce and sexy IMHO. I would get an M coupe if I could find one in good shape. Think power to weight ratio!

Back