Your personal experience with heavy duty epoxy floor coatings

Shaun

Trusted Sponsor
Looking for something extremely solvent resistant, scratch resistant, and that won't stain, chip or flake easy. There are many local options for floor coating and not sure what is best. They all claim to have a line that is durable and solvent resistant, but I'd like to hear from those of you who have had personal experience with these coatings at your factories. Has it lived up to expectations, was price reasonable. etc.

If you have a trustworthy friend who deals with epoxy floor coatings, please let me know too, thanks.

Re: Your personal experience with heavy duty epoxy floor coatings

Hi,

Depending on budget, scale and requirements of your project, you may want to consider metalizing. Feel free to PM me for more info.

Looking for something extremely solvent resistant, scratch resistant, and that won't stain, chip or flake easy. There are many local options for floor coating and not sure what is best. They all claim to have a line that is durable and solvent resistant, but I'd like to hear from those of you who have had personal experience with these coatings at your factories. Has it lived up to expectations, was price reasonable. etc.

If you have a trustworthy friend who deals with epoxy floor coatings, please let me know too, thanks.

epoxy floor coatings fort myers
Does anybody use or install solid epoxy floor coatings, using metallics and different color combinations. If so what brand of epoxy and where do you get it from? I am looking for a reputable company to supply me for a mid size project Any suggestions or info appreciated

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8may88vip
Back