Your favourite PML service consultant

DriveAllDay

Finally the b-pillar rattle caught up with me, and I need to send in my car for them to fix it.

Which service advisor should I call? Any favourites?

Appreciate your feedback... many thanks.

Re: Your favourite PML service consultant

Was told Terry at Alexandra is a good choice.

I know Anwar and Mahmood at Kampung Arang are not bad at all.

Anwar is no longer at Kampung Arang. He's at Sime Darby starting up the operations there.

Thomas at KA is not bad too, I was recommended Koh Guan Lee but did not have chance to verify.

Ahh....*evil*...maybe a thread on the worst ones....n wat dey did...long list ya think?

Thanks for all the feedback.

Thought about a black list, but figured hey, this is a season of goodwill... let's not get into saying bad things about people.

My sales person recommended Andre from K Arang. Sounded helpful and nice on the phone. Will send my car in 2 weeks. Will see how he is and report back...

320i now going for 128K.... that's 4K cheaper than when I had them 2 months ago.... sigh...

Any recommendations for Service Consultant at Kg Arang?

I called but Anwar has been promoted. Can someone recommend a reliable SC?

If its not convenient to post, please PM me.

I really like Teo Chee Sen's service... I can't praise him highly enuff.... he reads the forums too (so he tells me).

Yup! I was gutted that he moved from Alexandra to Arang. Now I go Arang to look for him and he's on MC.... He's accommodating and real nice chap to chat with.

for me should be Mahmood at Kg Arang..............cheers!!! hamz

OT a bit... Anyone knows which PML service centre is the best - in terms of comprehensiveness of services and knowledge and experience of mechanics?

No doubt service advisors are important but I feel that the people who are working on your car are even more important. For example, C&C at Pandan rocks compared to the other 2 workshops.

after anwar promoted to adt trainer, i go to yap wee lee.

so far very good.

tried out kampung arang for the first time and was assigned victor lim. first impression was he's pretty quiet and 'greenhorn'.
but then when he went thru the list of what i wan done and what i do not want to do, he was very patient. things like, torco oil, add in mpz etc, no car wash, change this, change that... he was like patiently writing everything onto the work list.. then ask me
"will u be hanging around the area or going off?".
i told him shud be arnd the area, then he cut queue and send my car in before the ones who arrived earlier. went at 8.20am and got it before 10am. pretty efficient.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
i9bet9club
Back