• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Your Choice of Color Combo for the F10

aerosports

Hi all,

Am starting a new thread for those who have booked the new 5 series F10. I think cinnamon brown is a popular choice as my SE told me they are all booked up.

I will start with my choice :

Alpine White/Cinnamon Brown

Re: Your Choice of Color Combo for the F10

Black With Cinnamon Brown

Last edited by a moderator:

wait for the m5 colour..indy red with brown

Black with Red............

cheers

havannah with cream white interior

they have a nice blackgrey called sophisto...dunno how to spell...quite nice. Already on the current 7 series.

anyone knows the correct spelling?

Its Sophisto Grey Xirallic..they have 2 shades of grey..ligher shade with space grey and darker shade with sophisto. But for good or bad, I find the range of colours quite limited. Actually, I am wondering if Alpine white is the right colour, many said that it is the nice but how come there are so few white compared to black on the roads. What are the disadvantages of white compared to black ?

look like limo taxi
look like police
driver look like ahmad
can see fingerprints
can kena smudge print from bike carrier
cannot park dark places without being spotted

i'm kidding..... i luv AW btw

Last edited by a moderator:

You are right about easily being spotted..it so strikingly white

Havannah is beautttiffulll!

Markus;528990 said:
Havannah is beautttiffulll!
may i have ur opinion on havanna. i think its dam cool. some say the new black and apparently the most desired colour in europe. but the other sch of thought is that it looks old coz of its association with gold. but if u look at it its hardly gold. its a little sparkling graphite, a little brown and a little gold. u cant make out what colour it is.

I love this color cos it reminds me of the new S class chocolate black which is also seen in the new Range Rover. Was bit disappointed that BMW did not improve upon the classic sapphire black so to me, Havanna is in a way the 'new' black!

call me OT abt the colours

but whoever that was eyeing the F10 523?
i hope u put your money down before 3pm today

price is at 203,800 now :shakehea:

Imperial Blue + Oyster/Black

Colour choices are a bit limited though. Titanium Silver/Space Grey reveal the styling details best but would be relatively "popular". The shot that Markus took of the ti silver 530d in the UK was fantastic. Was debating whether to take Imperial Blue, which I haven't seen one in real life, when the launch pictures of the F11 came out. Appears to have enough colour yet light enough to show the contour lines, etc., in bright sunlight. So, that sort of sealed it for me but I still don't know how it will turn out.

Cinnamon brown is really popular - it was the fastest interior colour to be taken up, apparently. Looks good on the configurator too but couldn't be sure about the exact shade since there were no sample pieces available. Decided on the oyster/black after seeing the F01 in the showroom. Love the contrast and the way that it livens up the interior. Its not going to be easy to maintain though.

Anyone has the colour chart and the interior leather colour for each?

Cool Al;529535 said:
Anyone has the colour chart and the interior leather colour for each?

PML has the colour cards + leather swatches, except for Havanna (but I think there is a Z4 there in that colour in the Alexandra showroom) and the Cinnamon Brown interior.

Here's a link to real life photos of an F10 in Havanna:

Havana F10 - 5 Series Forums

joshdway;529170 said:
call me OT abt the colours

but whoever that was eyeing the F10 523?
i hope u put your money down before 3pm today

price is at 203,800 now :shakehea:
they shld have already up price

bimmernic;529635 said:
PML has the colour cards + leather swatches, except for Havanna (but I think there is a Z4 there in that colour in the Alexandra showroom) and the Cinnamon Brown interior.

Here's a link to real life photos of an F10 in Havanna:

Havana F10 - 5 Series Forums
that is correct, sales guy reserved the havanna for me but released it when i took another colour

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
777kingcc
Back