Young teens drive without licence

stevenwu

To my surprise, I heard many cases of young teen, driving their father's car out, every now and then with even owning any driving licence. Do you notice that ?

What is the traffic police doing ?

Re: Young teens drive without licence

Steven, do they like Kate Spade too? MW ask one.

stevenwu;649263 said:
To my surprise, I heard many cases of young teen, driving their father's car out, every now and then with even owning any driving licence. Do you notice that ?

It is not entirely the traffic police's fault lah... it is the LAU PEK's fault.

stevenwu;649263 said:

Hmm.. not entirely traffic police fault bah... how to catch? unless driver is driving recklessly or TP do road block.. else how to differentiate if driver is driving w/o valid license.. like dleo said, it's mainly the parent's fault cos they allow their teenage kid to drive..

Dave only give Dave junior a bicycle + sexy tights.

i saw dave junior driving in sepang car park..i go tell malaysian tp

C3P0;649279 said:
Steven, do they like Kate Spade too? MW ask one.

Wah lau now Stevenwu got outside kid so big liao and drove his car without license. Sibeh luan now the society

MW;649321 said:
Wah lau now Stevenwu got outside kid so big liao and drove his car without license. Sibeh luan now the society
No wonder he ask if hotel lounge got age limit or not.

MW;649321 said:
no wonder all his threads no much data or info.... so for himself la??

shame on all those sugar daddy who let their daughter drive their cars without license.......

MW;649321 said:
That day i drove side-by-side with prof on Sheres Bridge, his 2 boys were in the car. Their faces same like prof, macham Marie biscuit, confirm prof good dad.

AC Boy,

You car very nice ......:)

All,
No la.....my friend got an minor accident with a young lady at Changi Village, my friend car is OK but hers is quite badly damaged, obviously need to repair. When asked for her particular, she said never mind, she repaired on her own expense.....later than my friend knew that she drove without a valid licence because of her age is too young...knn..........nowsaday, youngsters are very 'hiong', don't play play hor.....

My friend never asked for her HP, knn...........what a waste, pretty young 'girl' hor

Last edited by a moderator:

stevenwu;649594 said:
AC Boy,

All,
No la.....my friend got an minor accident with a young lady at Changi Village, my friend car is OK but hers is quite badly damaged, obviously need to repair. When asked for her particular, she said never mind, she repaired on her own expense.....later than my friend knew that she drove without a valid licence because of her age is too young...knn..........nowsaday, youngsters are very 'hiong', don't play play hor.....

My friend never asked for her HP, knn...........what a waste, pretty young 'girl' hor

Changi village young girl might not be girl.. careful

As the Club Sandy saying "Once you had the back, there is no turning back" I always poke hitmee, he so happy.

iScoupe;649633 said:
Changi village young girl might not be girl.. careful

As the Club Sandy saying "Once you had the back, there is no turning back" I always poke hitmee, he so happy.

Why you poke hitmee, 'she' likes your poke ? :shock:

stevenwu;649594 said:
AC Boy,

All,

chio young lady bang ur fren's car... and he never ask for number... wth..

need pics at least man :singsing:

stevenwu;649594 said:

my friend never asked for her HP, knn...........what a waste, pretty young 'girl' hor

Steven, you or your friend ? :nehnehhh:

i think this forum need to use the term SWIM liao..

SWIM = someone who isnt me

SWIM car kenna bang by chiobu , chiobu is underage , but chiobu offer **** SWIM buay tahan... so SWIM go and take up the offer...

SWIM is guilty now....

Terry;650109 said:
chio young lady bang ur fren's car... and he never ask for number... wth..

need pics at least man :singsing:

touch wood, touchwood....!!!!

Details of the story. The chio bu drove a bike, not car. She did some illegal U-turn, saw my friend car coming, try to avoid, then knocked herself on the side, fell. bike damaged, she injured her hand. Didn't hit my friend's car so car OK. My friend came down to seek help and of cause asked for particular etc since it was an accident. She then gave some info, hahaha,,,,,,under age :)

That's the story :)

stevenwu;650358 said:
touch wood, touchwood....!!!!

Details of the story. The chio bu drove a bike, not car. She did some illegal U-turn, saw my friend car coming, try to avoid, then knocked herself on the side, fell. bike damaged, she injured her hand. Didn't hit my friend's car so car OK. My friend came down to seek help and of cause asked for particular etc since it was an accident. She then gave some info, hahaha,,,,,,under age :)

That's the story :)
u hug the chio bu & sat behind the bike, u teh her neh , she lost control??

steven the more u explain the more u are the prime suspect.

Back