[you], what's your driving pattern like?

[you], what's your driving pattern like?

• I drive gentle 100% all the time. I don't even see the red line.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 80% Gentle, 20% Hard...i drive fast..but really not much at all.

• Everything in moderation. 50% 50%.. I enjoy the spirited drive but nothing illegal.

• 80% hard, 20% Gentle - The only time i drive gentle is when i'm cooling down the car!

• 100% - My license is always being risked. Speed limits are breached each time i drive.

• Total voters
Re: [you], what's your driving pattern like?

I'm gentle 100% of the time. I soak up every bit of the pleasure, from the drive to the ambience in the cabin.

i am generally agressive. wont disturb unless kena disturb.

18-28 yrs old
80% hard, 20% Gentle - The only time i drive gentle is when i'm cooling down the car!

28-35 yrs old
80% Gentle, 20% Hard...i drive fast..but really not much at all.

When you get old, the balls shrink : p

Everything in moderation. 50% 50%..... Enjoying the moments....

But at little times when the road conditions allows. It needs "Hard" to check everything in place. Hehehe~~~

Re: Vanz, what's your driving pattern like?

Everything in moderation. 50% 50%..... Enjoying the moments....:juggle:

But at little times when the road conditions allows. It needs "Hard" to check everything in place. Hehehe~~~:yikess:

for me, i abit "nervous" when driving..so when u all saw me on the road, please far away form me..:woottt:

my pattern of driving is simply depends on my mood dude, could be very moderate or very beng and nothing illegal so far ya :)

Don't come near or tailgate me:evil:, that is why my wife don't want me to drive.

Relax brader.....brader rilex.....rilex brader.... "This kinda driving" 80% on ECO PRO mode.

Usually I am gentle to average to the throttle.... it's nice to step on it at times because to the smooth power delivery, superb road handling.

Slow & steady in e am due to heavy traffic. Mostly on "comfort" and on some days "sports "....

Gentle 90% of time. That 10% when I drove hard to overtake some idiots is when I wished I had a turbo engine. Damn! Missed my Golf GTi

vary depending on traffic conditions..........but generally I drive within the stipulated speed limits

Ever since switching to bmw; my license is always at risk... I just try hard to not exceed limit by 40kmph. No choice, car too shiok already

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
keonhacainexus
Back