[you], what's your driving pattern like?

[you], what's your driving pattern like?

• I drive gentle 100% all the time. I don't even see the red line.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 80% Gentle, 20% Hard...i drive fast..but really not much at all.

• Everything in moderation. 50% 50%.. I enjoy the spirited drive but nothing illegal.

• 80% hard, 20% Gentle - The only time i drive gentle is when i'm cooling down the car!

• 100% - My license is always being risked. Speed limits are breached each time i drive.

• Total voters
Re: [you], what's your driving pattern like?

I am always driving at 80% Gentle and 20% hard. In SG there is a lot of traffic, no point driving that hard and don't want to create an incident to road users. Hard when not many cars on the road. Even I drive gentle in MY.

Re: macgy, what's your driving pattern like?

Whenever alone, seldom find brake pedal during cornering but when children is around take corner like a snail. Don't dare to go too fast, lots of police hiding.

just caught in camera.
dermit 6 points and $150......
even after stepped on my brake but too late.........

gentle most of the time but occasionally will push it to max acceleration from standstill and then tapper off at the max speed limit :-D

Potential limited by car.

Consolation is perhaps, knowing how to accelerate the fastest but yet without stepping down fully on the pedal! =)

Re: ah boy, what's your driving pattern like?

100% gentle......so far...who knows maybe I will change when I step in my new BMW....

get sign up for a 318i today....can't wait to collect my ride.

Re: iamfandy, what's your driving pattern like?

Spirited. I like that word.
Spirited when alone... nice and gentle when the wife's around. :)

Re: achillesfloyd, what's your driving pattern like?

I only drive after work when the ERP gantries are off and the highway is clear...very spirited. But when mother-in-law is in the car and is being a backseat driver...lights out lunacy.

Re: marvakp, what's your driving pattern like?

i normally start with 50/50... then the more cabbies i meet, aggressiveness goes up accordingly.........

Wife is always stepping the pedal....now you know why i brought a 520

Everything in moderation. 50% 50%.. I enjoy the spirited drive but nothing illegal

vroom vroom
cheers

Re: ///M3, what's your driving pattern like?

ac323;518484 said:
Everything in moderation. 50% 50%.. I enjoy the spirited drive but nothing illegal

vroom vroom
cheers
that 2 words just made your whole post sounds like a lie....haha

Re: ken-y, what's your driving pattern like?

:naughty::naughty::naughty:

Re: linwq, what's your driving pattern like?

50-50 moderate driving for me.. any more extreme will simply cause anony on the roads due to all the traffic light start stops and slow poke drivers.. in the wee hours of the night on the expressways it's a totally different story though.... haha

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8may88vip
Back