YAM 5 Spotted....AGAIN!

Re: YAM 5 Spotted....AGAIN!

how much is that Aston Martin again???

speaking of badge... i wanna put DUB badge on my car.... like that how? :lol2: not yam five hor :lol2:

Well, since some idiot swiped off my front roundel yesterday, I had been looking out for a Fiat or Skoda roundel now.. any other roundel suggestion beside this 2..???

The best driver (at least among my small circle of friends) only keeps a M5 now, having done his Ferrari, Porsche & other exotic marques in his younger days.

It’s debadged actually so that “nobody knows” & while some “may know” looking at the quad exhaust (but there’s so many ways to put in quad exhaust even though the poseur car may not need it) … it’s only upon looking through the windows at the manual gearbox & the interior trimming & gauges would anybody serious in trying to “discover” it find out …

It’s never about the car but about the driver … this friend has the best time in the “Ring” among many more experienced amateurs that went with him. Some of my best memories were when I was lapping around in a Suzuki Swift GTI which was what I can afford many years ago ….

pilotsnoopy;166056 said:
how much is that Aston Martin again???

$510,000

:cloud9: :cloud9:
:screwedu: :screwedu:

Back