X3 G01 Group

Hi !
Please can I join the WhatsApp/Telegram group for X3 G01

should be collecting my ride middle Aug

Many thanks!

hello all

Previous ride was E90 in 2010, wanted to get X3 in 2015 yet decided a change to XC60. Will be collecting my X3 20i on 31 Aug 2020. Cheers ; )

WhatsApp admin, could you add me in your group? Thank you.

Can add me? I just got my X3 G01 xDrive20i M Sports Alpine White. Can PM me for details and I will share my details.
Thank you.
for those who are really new in owning G01 or going to own a G01, you may pm me... can help link to chatgroup for real newbies.

Just wondering. Anyone installed spacers on your G01? It will look so much better if the wheels can be flushed with the fender :p

Hi we have one small group only talks about mods. No sending news or fakes news around. Only X3 car mods.

Hi all. Am new and only just registered here. Will be collecting my X3 soon in a couple of months, I hope. Other than this space, is there any local group chat(s) that I can participate in? First time owner of a BMW.

Hi all. Am new and only just registered here. Will be collecting my X3 soon in a couple of months, I hope. Other than this space, is there any local group chat(s) that I can participate in? First time owner of a BMW.

No one? Would like to check with current G01 owners, what is the average fuel consumption of the X3?

With my driving habit (occasional fast-and-safe driver), I don't think I can go on Eco mode often. Comfort mode may be better. Your rims and tires are 19" and RFT respectively, I suppose?

Any G01 owner(s) here who did small aesthetic mods? Like changing kidney grilles, side mirror caps, etc?

Back