X3 2.0i

eggz

Hiya,

Anyone here looking to get a X3 2.0i that was annouced recently? It has the same 2.0l turbo as the one found in the upcoming 520i, pushing 184hp I believe.

I think its a good balance for a daily runaround with decent fuel economy.

I asked my PML SE and was told they are arriving in Dec, but no information on pricing etc.

eggz

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: X3 2.0i

eggz;690136 said:
Hiya,

Anyone hear looking to get a X3 2.0i that was annouced recently? It has the same 2.0l turbo as the one found in the upcoming 520i, pushing 184hp I believe.

I think its a good balance for a daily runaround with decent fuel economy.

I asked my PML SE and was told they are arriving in Dec, but no information on pricing etc.

eggz

You mean 528i? The 4-inline turbo? Check with PI, they always have better information.

Greetings guys,

I'm thinking of buying a 5year old X3..

Was wondering if there is anything about the X3 that I should be aware of. I test drove the car and found a slight jerk when changing from N to D.

Regards
Ck

I was setting my target on X3 when I attended the official launch at NgeeAnn City 2 years ago.
But due to the 3.0 variant, I decide to drop the idea, until the 2.0 variant came into Singapore...

My itch final won the battle and I finally went for a test drive on the X3 2.0 last weekend...
I tested 520i just before the X3...

My personal verdict :
1. Exterior - Good. Looks like a BMW....

2. Interior - Bad. utterly disappointed with the kind of finshes.. Dash board looks cheap, seats were not comfortable, the magazine netting behind the front seats were... :furious::furious: My Harrier looks and feels much better than that of X3's interior....

3. Drive feel - Having the same engine as 520i, the driving feel were not the same. Not as agile as 520i (probably due to the heavier car weight), Engine noise seems rough, compare to 520i, Aut0 Start/Stop is not that refine.. can really feel the jerk, it was so annoying that I finally turn it off during the test drive,...

Overall : 6/10... (give up X3 and going for 520i, maybe)

520i will have a better resale value too

520i is king!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8may88vip
Back