WTS: set of new 16" RFTs and rims

cubic_nz

EDIT: Just signed the agreement to buy a new car and trade my 320 in. Car goes on Saturday 12th September, so I have dropped the price to only $300 for full set of tyres, this week only!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Due to a miscalculation on my part I had to buy a full set of new tyres for my car a few days ago. Trouble is, my COE is up at the end of September! My loss can be your gain. To try and recoup some of the cost (and to avoid wasting brand new tyres!) I am offering them for sale in exchange for your old tyres.

The tyres are Continental PremiumContact SSR, 205/55 R16W, and yes, they are run flats. They are on my stock 320i rims, which have minor kerb rash consistent with the age.

I am offering two options:
1. Straight swap, my rims and tyres for yours, plus $500 and I'll swap them over.
2. My tyres onto your rims and vice versa, $400 plus you must pay a tyre shop to do the swapping over and balancing.

I will be looking to do the swap in late August or early September.

This is a really cheap way to get a full set of new tyres!

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: WTS: set of new 16" run flat tyres only $300!!!

Somebody offering 450 for new tyres w/rims 16". If u r willing to go much more lower i take but i got nothing to xchge.

Re: WTS: set of new 16" run flat tyres only $300!!!

Benno;1125975 said:
Somebody offering 450 for new tyres w/rims 16". If u r willing to go much more lower i take but i got nothing to xchge.

I think $300 is a very good price, but if you have nothing to exchange then it's moot. Don't see how I can drive the car to the dealer with no wheels!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hema
Back