• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

WTS Garmin Nuvi 610

Re: WTS Garmin Nuvi 610

joshdway;290212 said:
1 month old, never used. still in box and wrappings

cash and carry at $800

pm if keen

thks

not sure if yrs is with garmin maps or not. but sim lim is selling cheaper with yr posted price brand new without maps.

can always install free malsing maps

Yeah... Sim Lim selling cheaper than your posted price.

No intention to interfere with your sale.... but re-selling should give next owner some sweetener lar... else they sure no motivation to buy from you right?

thks for the feedback, no offence taken

i was told that its retailing for something like 1050 now? which is why i asked for 800
didn't update myself with the pricing. did they reduce it recently or was i ripped off? damm

anyway it does come with singapore n msia maps
and includes a one time free update to the next version of both sing n msia maps
also comes with a one year warranty which ends dec 08

i m looking to let go of it, so if anyone is keen, just make me an offer
if its reasonable, i will just let go of it...

thks

It's retailing at SGD790 bro..... but I think yours more pricey if you got a Garmin original map.

I get my maps free from Malsingmaps which are better than Garmin maps.

790?

guess that the price did soften somewhat since

anyway, as i said earlier
will consider any reasonable offer

so if anyone's keen, just drop me a pm

thks :)

bro venomx2

i guess its just a normal update of latest maps lor.....

is that what u mean??

VenomX2;290727 said:
how does the free map update work?
I have the same package.

Basically, when Garmin releases the next update for Singapore/Malaysia, you present a certificate that was bundled together at a Garmin dealer, and they will give you a new SD card containing the new updated maps.

hey there, im interested in the garmin nuvi map that u are selling, just gv ur navigation system a right home in my car! only one problem though, some bro mention that the malsing maps are better than garmin maps? is it true? I do travel a lot to KL and around Singapore, so its imminent that i get a gd map reader. Can some one pls help?? If good, i will def get it from u. Thanks, Alvin

Malsingmaps are updateed regularly and contributions and corrections are a a local effort for malaysia and singapore. I use them without any issues. Only quirk is you cannot search by Address instead you have to use the spell name option on Gramin. Anyhow htere is big Wiki for people who are starting of with Garmin on the website Redirecting to new portal... . You can get updates if you contribute by highlighting errors or providing new locations ot hte community foru. hope this helps.

Sidewinder;291085 said:
hey there, im interested in the garmin nuvi map that u are selling, just gv ur navigation system a right home in my car! only one problem though, some bro mention that the malsing maps are better than garmin maps? is it true? I do travel a lot to KL and around Singapore, so its imminent that i get a gd map reader. Can some one pls help?? If good, i will def get it from u. Thanks, Alvin

well i guess i cant really say which is better
its more like what you believe in or prefer?

for the free maps, there maybe some inconvenience, but since its free, it maybe deemed a good decision to some. while others probably prefer paying a premium to get round it easily?

sorry i cant really ans your qn :)

chickenbackside;291025 said:
I have the same package.

Basically, when Garmin releases the next update for Singapore/Malaysia, you present a certificate that was bundled together at a Garmin dealer, and they will give you a new SD card containing the new updated maps.

spot on CBS....

many thanks for the explaination

hey bro, i got my questions ans aldy... can i knw whats ur reserve price? what seems to be reasonable to u?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bestsolicitors2112
Back