Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
  • Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

WTS : E90 LCI CONVERSION PARTS AND MISC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: WTS : E90 LCI CONVERSION PARTS AND MISC

rayjuan;1098672 said:
hi all,

letting go of the following that requires a SWAP from you on the lci conversion items. (Black color rides please..)

ORIGINAL E90 LCI FaceLift Items Include

1 x lci front bonnet
2 x lci side fenders
1 x front lci grill
1 x lci front bumper (with Fog lights and bulb)
2 x lci side skirts
1 x lci rear bumper

looking to sell all the above as a set.

Additional items below to let go includes.

1. Sonar headlights with Hid conversion KIT (anti glare) (found a link with the sonar headlight http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/bmw-mo...accessories/72974-wts-e90-sonar-healight.html ) (dont need to swop)

2. E90 LCI Style tail lights bought off from ebay for $ 790 inclusive of shipping. View link at -> LCI Style Tail Lights M3 LCI Style LED Tail Lights BMW E90 05 08 320i 323i 325i 335i 330i 320D Sedan | eBay (Dont need to swop)

3. also selling Original hyper silver breytons GTS 18inch rim bought from RAY-S. tyres 50% thread left. potenza .(Non Staggered) http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g87/clubmed06/Covers006-1.jpg (need to swop with you)

4. BMS Wheel spacer Rear only (i think its 12mm) bought from boss motorsports with receipt

looking to deal by this week .

please watsapp or sms me at 90222794 with your price.

cheeeeeeeeeeers

ray
How much u looking at for the lci conversion items ?

Ups! Breytons Rims still availible! Need to be off the car by this week . Looking for a swop with ur stock bmw rims

pls pm the price for the lci conversion. Thanks

Pm Sent Bro!

other interested parties on my LCI parts please contact me asap 90222794 for a good deal as i will need it off my car by this week

cheeeeeeerios

All sold ! Cheeers

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back