• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

WTS E90 320i items (2 months old)

320iDON

Hi All,
I have the following dekitted items out for sale. All items used only for 2 months as i only own the car for 3 months. This was taken out from a 2011 June BMW 320i LCI model

1) Black glossy kidney grille (Original from PML) with box ($150) (SOLD)

2) Angel eye white led (Made in USA) $250 cash and carry (FIT LCI model)

3) 19' VMR 713 Hyper black. (specially coated in germany) with hankook S1 evo tyres. front 235 rear 265 (SOLD)

4) 2 pairs of black/white emblem for front and rear. ($40 each) Brand new CF type

5) Fox exos Muffler ($900 cash and carry) Bought it at GR. LTA APPROVED (SOLD)

6) Black BMW emblem front and back ($60) cash and carry

Interested parties please pm me. thanks

For Pictures please pm me as i can't upload the pictures.

Contact me via watsapp or sms @ Nine Six Four Zero Three One Two Three so that i can send you the required picture.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: WTS E90 320i items (2 months old)

5) Fox exos Muffler

bro, got picture and price for this?

tml i going to workshop to install my new exos.. i will take some pictures. thanks

hi. how much are you selling the rims?

Hi how much u looking at item 2.PM me.thks

Hi, are your emblems literally Black/White? I mean not the typical silver black CF emblems. If so kindly pm me. thanks.

320iDON;687882 said:
Hi All,
I have the following dekitted items out for sale. All items used only for 2 months as i only own the car for 3 months. This was taken out from a 2011 June BMW 320i LCI model

1) Black glossy kidney grille (Original from PML) with box
2) Angel eye white led
3) 19' VMR 713 Hyper black. (specially coated in germany) with hankook S1 evo tyres. front 235 rear 265
4) 2 pairs of black/white emblem for front and rear. ($50 each) Brand new CF type
5) Fox exos Muffler (awaiting for LTA approval. Send in the application)

Price to be updated as i still thinking what i have. Interested parties please pm me. thanks

Sorry that i didn't indicate it properly.

Any idea if the Black Gloss Kidney Grille is suitable for E93 use?

BMWager;688203 said:
Any idea if the Black Gloss Kidney Grille is suitable for E93 use?

hi, i am not sure as i bought brand new grille for my 335i coupe

320iDON;687894 said:
tml i going to workshop to install my new exos.. i will take some pictures. thanks

Bro, any updates?

updated. As for the exos, it is still pending approval from LTA but confirm pass.

please pm me your email address if you need any pictures as i having problem updating it here. thanks

Hi, can i exchange my pre fl 06 320I headlight with yours plus top up?

320iDON;687882 said:
Hi All,

1) Black glossy kidney grille (Original from PML) with box ($150) (SOLD)
2) Angel eye white led (Made in USA) $300 cash and carry
3) 19' VMR 713 Hyper black. (specially coated in germany) with hankook S1 evo tyres. front 235 rear 265 (SOLD)
4) 2 pairs of black/white emblem for front and rear. ($50 each) Brand new CF type
5) Fox exos Muffler (awaiting for LTA approval. Send in the application) ($900 cash and carry) Bought it at GR.
6) Black BMW emblem front and back ($80) cash and carry

Interested parties please pm me. thanks

xtrava;691865 said:
Hi, can i exchange my pre fl 06 320I headlight with yours plus top up?

so sorry that i sold my ride two weeks back.

Back