• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

wts: e60 / e63 / e64 5 , 6, 7 series parts

jpking

hi i am letting go some 5 and 6 series stuff .

1. oem m5/m6 steering wheel complete with airbag ( no paddle shifter) fit 5,6 series

2. oem m5/m6 gear shift knob with illuminated light fit 5,6 series SOLD

3. oem m6 auto folding and dimming side mirror with led turn signal light indicatorSOLD

4. Brembo Grand Turismo big brake kit front 8 pot with 380mm cross drilled rotor rear 4 pot with 345mm rotor red colour calipers , fit 6 and 7 seriesSOLD

5. Breyton original type A 15mm spacer with extended long lock nut universal fitment

6. breyton 20'' GTS sport rim front 8.5 j rear is 10 j offset ET35 fit 5,6,7 series

please only true buyer pm me , I have been screw up too many times by " price checker "and so strictly no time to entertain time waster .

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: wts: e60 / e63 / e64 5 , 6, 7 series parts

jpking;656575 said:

1. oem m5/m6 steering wheel complete with airbag ( no paddle shifter) fit 5,6 series

2. oem m5/m6 gear shift knob with illuminated light fit 5,6 series

3. oem m6 auto folding and dimming side mirror with led light indicator

4. Brembo Grand Turismo big brake kit front 6 pot with 380mm cross drilled rotor rear 4 pot with 345mm rotor red colour calipers , fit 6 and 7 series

5. Breyton original type A 15mm spacer with extended long lock nut universal fitment

6. breyton 20'' GTS sport rim front 8.5 j rear is 10 j offset ET35 fit 5,6,7 series

please only true buyer pm me , I have been screw up too many times by " price checker "and so strictly no time to entertain time waster .

It would be good that you posted your price to the item. It save all our time......

HI jpking,

it is good to put an asking price so that if within budget then ppl can PM u.... unless u wanna rcv tonnes of PM?? ;p

MeToo;656587 said:
It would be good that you posted your price to the item. It save all our time......

Yes,that will be more efficient.:yummie::yummie:

I'm a true buyer for your Brembo 6/4 setup but only have $2K budget.....Not to worry, I'm not a time waster cos i'm really a true buyer.....theoretically I am 'qualified' to PM you rite ?? ..pls say Yes......

Last edited by a moderator:

I tot it is the forum rules to indicate pricing on the items for sale? No??

:huhhuh:

pongster;656618 said:
HI jpking,

it is good to put an asking price so that if within budget then ppl can PM u.... unless u wanna rcv tonnes of PM?? ;p

Interested in ty item 1 and 4. pls let me know yr price....thanks

Hi,

Am interested with Item 4. Do you know if the Brake Kit fits 2009 M5 E60? Please PM me the price and condition of the item ok. If you can please send me pictures too ok. Thanks.

jpking;656575 said:

2. oem m5/m6 gear shift knob with illuminated light fit 5,6 series SOLD

3. oem m6 auto folding and dimming side mirror with led turn signal light indicator

4. Brembo Grand Turismo big brake kit front 8 pot with 380mm cross drilled rotor rear 4 pot with 345mm rotor red colour calipers , fit 6 and 7 series

bro am keen on the brakes pls col me asap 84844449

Hi, Just got my 6 series. I am interested in the item 1 & 3. May i know how much does it cost? I can be contacted at 84441717 or allow me to have your contact. will contact you. Thanks.

i have a guy with 630 interested on your brakes, do you still have it?

call 81882214, Raj.

Hi am interested the rims, how much and can it fit e66 model. Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
u888red
Back