• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

WTS: E46 parts

VenomX2

Part out of the following from e46 320i FL,

- UUC Generation II Sway Bar front/back fits e46 - (Sold)
- Bavarian Hyper Sports Pulleykit (6 potter only) - (Sold)

Parts have been removed and are ready for collection.

Re: WTS: E46 parts

Thanks for the interest guys, PMs replied.

Car will be going to BVO soon for the parts transfer.

Be quick and don't miss out.

i' intersted in your angel eye for my 318 e46.how can i get hold of the items?my hp. no. 91778849(azli)
VenomX2;258771 said:
Part out of the following from e46 320i FL, car being exported:

- Coil Booster - $200
- Gruppe M CAI (6 potter e46 only) - $600
- CCFL Angel Eye - $150
- Blacked out kidney front grills or chrome grills - $80
- Bavarian Hyper Sports Pulleykit - $250
- UUC Generation II Sway Bar front/back fits e46 - $550

Buyer pays labour for transfer if necessary at BVO.

Parts transfer can be had by this week.

Unregistered;259451 said:
i' intersted in your angel eye for my 318 e46.how can i get hold of the items?my hp. no. 91778849(azli)

are you a forum user?

Unregistered;259451 said:

VenomX2;259459 said:
are you a forum user?

Hi azli, I'm your reservist kaki here lah. I think you must register first, otherwise people scared of you :)

VenomX2, azli is my reservist kaki who's driving an E46 318 (he's new, so doesn't know must register), and as he mentioned that he is looking for angel eyes, and I know that you are selling, so I introduced you to him. Helping both parties, but I no commission one lah :nehnehhh:

VenomX2;259601 said:
Thanks C3P0, have already spoken to him.
Thanks VenomX2 for helping my friend out.
azli, next reservist buy me kopi hoh :)
Btw, VenomX2, I have included your name in this thread already, you ok this Friday to join us? http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/events...92-club-sandy-outing-19th-oct-2007-fri-3.html
Sorry for OT. Good luck for your sales. Actually I am so itchy I want to buy your black out grill. If you come this Friday will it still be available for me to take a look?

VenomX2;259738 said:
C3P0, yes the grill is still available for now.
Hi bro, may I know the material and if you have any picture of it? If it is still available this Friday night, do you mind bringing it down for me to take a look?

C3P0;259743 said:
Hi bro, may I know the material and if you have any picture of it? If it is still available this Friday night, do you mind bringing it down for me to take a look?

Have sent you PM. Maybe might go but unfamiliar with that area, after get lost how?

VenomX2;259834 said:
Have sent you PM. Maybe might go but unfamiliar with that area, after get lost how?
Thanks, I got your PM. I stayed near PIE/CTE exit to Upper Serangoon/Bendemeer, so we can meet near Potong Pasir MRT station or Mapherson Road, how, good idea? :) Actually I'm interested in the other parts also but have no idea what they are for, ha ha

C3P0;259866 said:
Thanks, I got your PM. I stayed near PIE/CTE exit to Upper Serangoon/Bendemeer, so we can meet near Potong Pasir MRT station or Mapherson Road, how, good idea? :) Actually I'm interested in the other parts also but have no idea what they are for, ha ha

Have to go check map see where is that. hehehe. Sent you another PM. :)

Updates in first post. Car will be going to BVO this week.

Parts while stock last.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8may88vip
Back