• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

WTS: E46 318 Wheels and Accessories

Black Spyder

Hi All,

I have the following items left for sale (all from a black 318i E46 facelifted):-

(1) PRICE REDUCED -- Set of 4 original BMW wheels 17inch 5-spoke Styling 119 with 225/45-17 Goodyear Eagle F1 GSD (Styling 119 come as standard on 330ci) - $950 (about 2 years old, excellent condition with minor curb rash on 1 of them which you can easily fix) - Need to swap out with your set of wheels, which must be in decent condition with decent tires.

An actual picture of one of my wheels is attached.

(2) Original BMW white head, tail and indicator lamps - $400

(3) Original boot lid spoiler - black - $250 (but only if I manage to remove it from car without spoiling paintwork)

All the above in excellent condition as they have been lovingly cared for.

Please PM me with your offers (and leave your name and contact) and I will revert as soon as I can. Many thanks for viewing.

Re: WTS: E46 318 Wheels and Accessories

hi

canu send me a pix of the steering you have? and is yours a pre face lift model?

What colour is the insert/ trim on the M-Steering? I'm looking for a silver one.
And do u need a swap?
thanks

Yus, I have not seen a silver one before, They're usually dark grey or black.

Most people spray the trim silver to match...

Oh is that so... if thats the case then i hope yours is a dark grey one...

Hi All,

Thanks for the interest.

My M-Steering is black all through.

Let me know if you are interested.

BTW, I will not need a swap as I have my old steering wheel, but you will need to have your own airbag.

Thanks.

Black Spyder;151320 said:
(6) Original boot lid spoiler - black - $250 (but only if I manage to remove it from car without spoiling paintwork)
Hi
I am interested in your boot lid spoiler for my E46 M3 cab but can we negotiate the price. Please sms me at 94873538. If your price is firm, then never mind. :)

By the way, the boot lid spoiler can definately be removed without spoiling the paintwork if it was installed by double sided tape. I know because the same spolier was removed from my E46 sedan when I exported it a few years ago. What you or your mechanic needs to do is to use a string to "floss" the sticky tape off the boot. Good luck.

Thanks for the tip The Mixmaster!

My price for the spoiler is pretty firm cos it cost me quite a bit in total after having to get it sprayed black and all. Let me know if you should change your mind.

Thanks bro. But I am very sure that I won't change my mind.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shawnloh1221
Back