WTS: BMW 1M Coupe

Oilman

Legendary 10 Years
Happy new year everyone! I'm selling my grossly underused car - it's different from any you'll see in the resale market because it's from the second Munich Automobiles shipment that arrived in 2012. The first batch of 50 came in 2011 and then they brought in another 5 or so a year later. All 1Ms from MA are equipped with every option available, except for heated seats.

BMW 1 Series M Coupe in Valencia Orange
Original registration: May 2012
OMV: $45,527
COE: $88,990
No. of transfers: zero (I'm the first owner)

MA's warranty is 5 years, which means there's almost a year-and-a-half of peace of mind for you. My car is:
* In tip-top condition except for some stone chips from M Club NSH runs, absolutely no scratches or stains inside
* Stock to the bone except for the foot pedals, which I changed to a sweet aluminium M Performance set at MA
* Has been tracked at Sepang only once so the new owner should do more!
* Parked under shelter most of the time, groomed at Revol Toh Guan
* Has about 26,000km on the clock... that's less than 7,500km/year.
+ EDIT: comes with BlackVue front camera, dunno which version.

My selling price is $172,000. For the buyer, depreciation would be about $23,500/year (lemme know if my maths is off). No low-ballers please. And no auto drivers :lol: this is strictly stick-shift. Thanks for reading!

P.S. the white 2011 car on sgcarmart has 3 owners, twice the mileage and about $23k/year depreciation...

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: WTS: BMW 1M Coupe

Very rare car in Singapore! Upz for you :thumbsup:

Bump to the top! Some photos from today at Ngee Ann City carpark. Alcantara on the dash and around the doors and gear stick, swee boh?? The leather still smells like Day 1 :yummie:

Officially this bad boy goes to 250kph but GPS has clocked it a little bit quicker. Some other specs from the brochure:

450Nm torque that maxes out at 500Nm
340bhp horsepower at 5,900rpm
0-60 in 4.5s

Bumpzzzz............

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

haha super good condition and great owner :D

Thanks for the bumps, guys!

Hello boys and girls... finally got my password back (this forum looks so different now!). Sorry about missing your PMs and enquiries - the car is no longer available.

Anyway the M2 is out and nobody cares about 1M anymore right :Dozey:

Hello boys and girls... finally got my password back (this forum looks so different now!). Sorry about missing your PMs and enquiries - the car is no longer available.

Anyway the M2 is out and nobody cares about 1M anymore right :Dozey:

1M still rocks......

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Back