• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

wts: 19inch bmw wheels + p-zero tires from 7-series

jjgg261

Hi Everyone

i've sold my beloved e66. these are by far the best looking BMW ORIGINAL EQUIPMENT rims available for this model.

I bought these rims at 500$each

comes with 4 Pirelli P-Zero Rosso stagger size bought less than 1yr at 2,900$ (the little 'hairs' on the tires are still on them)

slight blemish on 2 of the wheels (as shown in pics), the other 2 wheels are in perfect condition.

They should fit any older or newer model BMW 7 (E38/E65/E66), 5 (E60) or 6 (E63) series.

Part number (from bmw website)
2each of below

Front X 2
Star spoke Style # 95
9JX19 ET:24
with 245/45/19 pirelli p-zero rosso
tires at 90% remaining

Rear X 2
Star spoke Style # 95
10JX19 ET:24
with 275/40/19 pirelli p-zero rosso
tires at 70% tread remaining

asking $1400
reserve price $1000
sms your best offer to me; highest price or first to asking price wins.

please arrange self-pickup in Kembangan area.

Thanks for looking!
Jason

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: wts: 19inch bmw wheels + p-zero tires from 7-series

updated the part number of the wheels and the tire size due to many queries by sms

thanks for looking

NEW PRICE $1750
reduce further for quick sale, dont miss out!
SMS me if serious.

hi everyone, these rims are now at home sitting there being an "eye-sore" to my wife. with our new car already delivered, i'm being pressured to sell these. please make your best/highest offer to me via SMS to 91706633. Highest bidder by next week wins. reserve at 1000$. Thanks for looking

Tuan;667218 said:
I am interested. But will offer you $500. Pls Send me an email [email protected]

If u wana lowball, my advise is for u to PM seller instead....Amazing :errrrrrr::errrrrrr::errrrrrr:

Siao liao lor, wan to kenna soot liao lor. This is called jee siao

Guys, if you have nothing positive to say I suggest you don't comment. If I had rims not in use and changed cars I rather sell it to someone who can make use of it.

Tuan;667252 said:
Guys, if you have nothing positive to say I suggest you don't comment. If I had rims not in use and changed cars I rather sell it to someone who can make use of it.

I think you are right......allow me to post something positive by offering $502.50 for the rims, pls send me an email [email protected]

For other forumers, if you have nothing positive to say I suggest you don't comment on my offer as well bcos If I had rims not in use and changed cars I rather sell it to someone who gives ridiculously low offer but make use of it.

het;667373 said:
I think you are right......allow me to post something positive by offering $502.50 for the rims, pls send me an email [email protected]

For other forumers, if you have nothing positive to say I suggest you don't comment on my offer as well bcos If I had rims not in use and changed cars I rather sell it to someone who gives ridiculously low offer but make use of it.

$502.50 for 4 stools... good idea! :thumbsup: Better than giving in to low baller... hahaha

HENRY HENG;667962 said:
i m interested also i offer $600:eek:

Buay steady....jump so high so fast....

Just trade in the wheels, and I think you still get better price than online....those lowballers really cr*zy and only know how to press people.....:withstup:

jjgg261;650606 said:
hi everyone, these rims are now at home sitting there being an "eye-sore" to my wife. with our new car already delivered, i'm being pressured to sell these. please make your best/highest offer to me via SMS to 91706633. Highest bidder by next week wins. reserve at 1000$. Thanks for looking

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Archaner
Back